too many "sticky" posts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It is looking cluttered in here, like my car without the accompanying smell.

Members don't see this ad.

I agree. How about just acceptances and interviews?

To OP: I live in a giant bucket. It's not particularly messy, though.

bump

these sticky posts suck! I have to scroll down to see if anyone new has posted. Admit that you got overzealous with the stickies and take them down you vile fools!

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought the added stickys would be a good idea, until now. Maybe I just need to get used to them. My eye was trained to ignore the first 2 posts before, but now I have to adjust.+pissed+

Wonderful thread. I agree completely. I think Jamier2 should make this thread a sticky.

Dude, I made them stickies because people asked me to. The pre-osteo forum has a similar format, which appears to be helpful. I agree that there are too many at the top, but I was just doing what people wanted. You guys don't have to complain about EVERYTHING!!!! :eek:

chill...

the stickies are helpful...

deal...

mmz6

i agree with the OP. the stickies need to be all conglomeratized into one big sticky. this scrolling down is so tiring.

Originally posted by Cerberus
I'm afraid that we do, indeed, have to complain about everything.

I've noticed....:laugh: . Anyway, once the interview process is over, those stickies will be gone!!! So you guys can wait until then. ;)

{whines} But WHY do we have to wait??? I mean, jeez, I have to actually scroll down to see anything.

What's next? Sticky-ed "OMG can I get in with a 3.9/40T??" thread? :rolleyes:

:laugh: