Too many Uworld Notes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaleerkalut

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just Print-to-PDF my Uworld notes and they came out to ~30 pages! That is insane. Those pages jam-packed with information too. I'm not really sure what to do or how I'm going to fit this in. I've never once reviewed my notes but I didn't think there would be this many.

Any advice or thoughts? I'm just sort of overwhelmed right now :(

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe they deserve one quick skim just to see what you remember and what you don't? I'm sure that you probably already remember a lot of the stuff that you have written there. 30 pages wouldn't take too long to read if all you're doing is reading it.

I had more than twice that amount for the Kaplan qbank. Just set a goal of reviewing/annotating ~5 pages per day into FA and you'll be done in less than a week.

I've only finished 200 UWorld questions and I have ~10 pages of notes at this point. I would say 30 isn't too bad. Try to review and annotate 5 pages/day and you'll knock it out in no time. You could even go for 10 pages/day if you're ambitious. In the end, those pages contain information that will help you on the exam, so there's no reason to be overwhelmed. Look at it as another amazing and well-trusted resource rather than 30 pages of notes you're dreading to read.