Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Too much nonsense

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by dragonking, May 22, 1999.

1. dragonking

dragonking Member
    10+ Year Member

There are too much nonsense in this forum. People can even say personal comments to someone's wife??? What the hell is this?

I thought medical students suppose to be kind hearted.

I can understand the constitutional right of freedom of speech, but attacking someone's family member is way to off-line, man!! It sounds like an act of terrorists. If they can't get you, they will get your wife, your mom, or even your dog.

[This message has been edited by dragonking (edited May 23, 1999).]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ReneeWB

ReneeWB Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

dragonking

Haven't seen you here before, but I hope you won't judge the entire forum by comments that are made by basically one individual (who shall remain nameless). There is a lot of useful info here.

Renee

3. I agree, what is wrong with you guys?

4. VM

VM Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

This site is TAME compared to the Princeton Review site. Check it out.

5. dragonking

dragonking Member
    10+ Year Member

VM you are absolutely correct about the TPR site. Not only they have nonsense, many opinions over there are ****.

I hope this site will maintain its "divine holiness".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...