Took CBT - part 1 on aug 4th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NASA

Non-stop AS Always
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I took my cbt part 1 . The paper was reasonable. I felt DA was a bit difficult coz too many questions abt occlusion. The other sections were good. Iam not exactly sure to say abt the score range......but over all the paper was good......Please do the pilot paper - there were questions from it and repeat questitions from previous papers too.....
I felt there were more questions in pathology than micro - concentrate on viruse, abt RNA and DNA and in anatomy - it was neuro anatomy and DA is was - occlusion , lateral movements .....
Cant remember much ....All the best for those who r taking their exams this month....

thank u
cheers...

Members don't see this ad.

hi,i am taking my exam in a couple of weeks,I have a question about the test format,in the morning session can we switch to anatomy while doing micro and vice versa,please let me know.about those questions on occlusion how many were there approximately?

also do you have the correct answers for those unreleased papers,becoz the ones i have i am not sure of some of the answers.

I am sorry if i am bugging you wikth too many questions,just that i have to give it in a few days makes me tense.

Thanks in advance

ssaug said:
Hi everyone,
I took my cbt part 1 . The paper was reasonable. I felt DA was a bit difficult coz too many questions abt occlusion. The other sections were good. Iam not exactly sure to say abt the score range......but over all the paper was good......Please do the pilot paper - there were questions from it and repeat questitions from previous papers too.....
I felt there were more questions in pathology than micro - concentrate on viruse, abt RNA and DNA and in anatomy - it was neuro anatomy and DA is was - occlusion , lateral movements .....
Cant remember much ....All the best for those who r taking their exams this month....

thank u
cheers...

hi health,
All the best for ur exams....well, u cant review ur anat and biochem and physio section once u go for ur micro and path and DA...these both sections r after the break....

hope this helps.....
cheers..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Could you please tell what books you referred for Anat? Is it enough if we read decks and kaplan(for thorax and abdomen)?Please do suggest.

hi sdm dentist,
Well i used decks, kaplan and the anatomy text b.d chaurasia for anatomy..but i havent got my scores yet so iam not sure whether they r enough or not...but always read the text which is very important for the basics....

hope this helps
all the best
cheers...

Hi,

Thanks a lot and good luck .

ssaug said:
hi sdm dentist,
Well i used decks, kaplan and the anatomy text b.d chaurasia for anatomy..but i havent got my scores yet so iam not sure whether they r enough or not...but always read the text which is very important for the basics....

hope this helps
all the best
cheers...
could you please post the questions which you memorize from the exams.
very thankful if you post them.

ssaug said:
Hi everyone,

thank u
cheers...
hi i am tking on 19,time too less n forgetting a lot....
how much %age of paper was from previous papers,were they direct qustions?n how was anatomy reply plz on [email protected]
do u remember any questions that were very tough 4 u....plz mail soon

hi........plz nybody tell me ..where i can get these pilot papers .nd how many question it has ?