Took CS 6wks ago, no results yet=bad news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

p54

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long did it take all of you guys to get your results back for step 2 CS. I took it approx 6 weeks ago now and still haven't received anything in the mail. And its starting to make me nervous. What is the quickest some of you got your results? What is the longest amount of time it took you to get your results?

Members don't see this ad.

p54 said:
how long did it take all of you guys to get your results back for step 2 CS. I took it approx 6 weeks ago now and still haven't received anything in the mail. And its starting to make me nervous. What is the quickest some of you got your results? What is the longest amount of time it took you to get your results?

my school is averaging 8-12 weeks. straight from the assistant dean of students.

took mine 7 weeks ago.

nothing yet either.

don't worry.

later

8 weeks for me, but someone else on the same day, same center got his back in 6 weeks!!! drove me crazy! You'll do fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Took exam August 8th, score report sent August 31st. That was quick. My boyfriend took it the same day, same testing center, and nothing yet... so Apache's story came as a relief!

I guess my score got released last wednesday afterall. computer just updated it yesterday. score should be in the mailbox today. we'll see.

later