Took DAT aug 2 and still no attainment of scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jbdental5757

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm just wondering... I took my DAT august 2nd 2017, and I received maybe like 10 emails from schools today that they still haven't received my DAT. Is this something in which case enough time hasn't passed for the office to send out the score or am I experiencing another problem???

I hear some people it takes 2 weeks, other says it take 4 weeks...

Just trying to make this process as understanding as possible because right now for me everything feels like it's going left, right, up, down, sideways, loopy loops when it comes to getting this electronic process.

Please let me know, we all in this together!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Also took the test August 2nd, and my score hasn't been posted on my dentpin account.

Hey guys,

So I'm just wondering... I took my DAT august 2nd 2017, and I received maybe like 10 emails from schools today that they still haven't received my DAT. Is this something in which case enough time hasn't passed for the office to send out the score or am I experiencing another problem???

I hear some people it takes 2 weeks, other says it take 4 weeks...

Just trying to make this process as understanding as possible because right now for me everything feels like it's going left, right, up, down, sideways, loopy loops when it comes to getting this electronic process.

Please let me know, we all in this together!!
Took mine August 7th, needless to say is not processed yet, kind of frustrating how we can get our scores ASAP in front of us but it takes them up to a month to get uploaded online? Feel like this should be more smooth/efficient, because it's 2017 and all...

Sorry wasn't much help, but just venting my frustrations

Members don't see this ad :)
I waited exactly 3 weeks and called AADSAS. The guy that answered paired my official DAT scores to my application right there on the phone. Hope this helps.

I heard you can email the schools an unofficial score report so they know that you tested.

I heard you can email the schools an unofficial score report so they know that you tested.

Will most schools take the scores? I thought they need the official ones.

yes, they require official, but I'm saying you can email them proof that you took it and your score... maybe speed up the process of your application.

Thats what I did to all the Texas schools, they said they can't advance my application w/o official scores, but they said that the reported my unofficial scores on file.

Thats what I did to all the Texas schools, they said they can't advance my application w/o official scores, but they said that the reported my unofficial scores on file.
Good to know. I retake mine next month and I know that it is now taking the ADA up to 4 weeks to send scores. Well, from what I'm seeing from the forums. I'm assuming it's DAT taking season and everyone is taking it before the deadline.