took exam on 8th march,2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrsraghava

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
nothing to worry about the new pattern it wa easy paper i have ever seen till now.u have scenerios and ?s related to it.paper was so easy .so just prepare as much as u can and be cool before appearing for exam which makes ur exam even more easier.all the best to all who are about to appear.GOOD LUCK

Members don't see this ad.

i like to know my friend how much detail occlusion was asked .plz.or decks is enough with kaplan reveiw book.bye.tahnx

hi,
nothing to worry about the new pattern it wa easy paper i have ever seen till now.u have scenerios and ?s related to it.paper was so easy .so just prepare as much as u can and be cool before appearing for exam which makes ur exam even more easier.all the best to all who are about to appear.GOOD LUCK

hey. thanks a ton......
m takin da xm on 23 april... i hav done kp,decks,Qbank,ASDA papers....
will it b enough... do advice...
4rm wat all did u prepare.....
thanks in advance......

Thanks to waive off my tension a bit. can u tell which topic n subjects are very famous with the exam these days

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
hey thanx a ton for the information.. can u plz remember and tell how many questions u got on ethics in the exam...

hi,
i have just studied kaplan materials and wheelers for DA.i have searched somethings in google.ya i think there were 4-5 ethic ?s.rest all the paper was easy .i have never seen such an easy paper till now.so dont worry guys .just prepare well and give the exam COOLLY.good luck to 1 and all

Thanks a lot Mrs.Raghava!
Am giving my exam in amonth and all the posts about the new pattern are helping me!Its relly releaving to know that the new pattern aint the monster everyone's imagining!

hi,

hi
did u recive ur score? if so would u please mind sharing it with us? thanks and good luck.

hi,

how long did it take you to get the results?

hi
Did u receive your results. i also took the exam on 8th, but am still awaiting results. do tell when u receive the results.
RKD

hi,
i have just studied kaplan materials and wheelers for DA.i have searched somethings in google.ya i think there were 4-5 ethic ?s.rest all the paper was easy .i have never seen such an easy paper till now.so dont worry guys .just prepare well and give the exam COOLLY.good luck to 1 and all

:confused: how long do you need to study for take the exam and the matter that needs more hours

hi guys
I am planning to take nbde part 1 july-august .I wanted to know how to start. I did my B.D.S from India. Anyone planning to take the exam then?:scared: :confused:
Help!

hi mrsraghava

can u tel how were te biochem questions like...if u can recall any...im gonna giv my exam in few weeks :scared:

raghava did you recieve the score,just wondering because i think they are moving faster now.:D

hi,

Hey mrsraghava, did you receive your score? How long did it take? I'm curious as I'm also waiting for my score.

Did you get your scores yet? I took it on the 21 of March and haven't got it yet when did you take it yuvadoc. I've been waiting 5weeks

Did you get your scores yet? I took it on the 21 of March and haven't got it yet when did you take it yuvadoc. I've been waiting 5weeks

Oh..you have been waiting for long. Why don't you call up ADA and enquire about it? I took mine on april 19th.

mrsraghava. DId you get your scores yet? Can you post it and tell the national stats. How long did you wait for it?

I agree, I just took the test yesterday. The test is OVERLY easy, all questions based on quick question, quick answer, like no thinking involved. I think that a bad thing though, cuz most people are saying that getting a higher raw score is now much more necessary to get a higher converted score. The testlets were extremely easy, nothing to worry about at all. good luck people

hi,

Hi Guys .i Have My Exmams In May End.i Am Doing Decs And Kaplan Review Book.joined Kaplan Q Bank Also. But Finding Kaplan Q Bank's Question Very Hard Sply For Anatomy And Phsio.i Am Scoring 80 In Released Exams Of 1985,87,89,97.

What Else Shld I Do To Score Good In Kap's Q Bank.pls Suggest :(