took my part I on july 21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

damas

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys i took my part I yesterday, i thought the exam was tough, but the testlet were way easier that the regular questions. u guys know how they pick a topic and they just "milk it" thoughout the exam, well for my bad luck yesterday they pick DNA cloning, there were like 20 questions about cloning, required enzymes (about 5 questions about cloning enzymes), what characteristics should a bachteriophage have in order to be used.....
they just sucked the day light out of this subject. anyway just thought to share my experience with everybody, and yeah out of 400 q about 40 were repeated from 2004 pilot and other recent releases......
good luck for everybody.

Members don't see this ad.

hey
thanks for sharing your experience
If you do remember any other topic of importance .pls do let us know

All the best with your results

Hi damas,
thanks for sharing u r experiance.good luck with u r results.too bad .....that u got questions from DNA cloning....and i wish u well

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys for your responses and best of luck for everybody taking the exam soon

Hi Damas,
Thanks for sharing ur experience.Wow,that DNA cloning seems to be pretty tough[esp when we concentrate on other topics].Hope u get a really good score!
Good Luck!!:thumbup: