Took Naplex 6/3 and Passed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lupster29

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took my Naplex 6/3 and got my results. I passed. I got asked so many random questions that I was very worried the past few days. Just know the math forwards and backwards and use one review book. I read through APHa about twice, did a kaplan full length test, and took the prenaplex once. I focused on math as the exam approached while reviewing other topics. Just thought I'd share my advice because I found others on here to be helpful. good luck

Members don't see this ad.

My naplex had a lot of random questions, as well. I had about ~20-25 math questions, though. I am very worried about my score cause my math wasn't so hot. May I ask what was your pre-naplex score? I am still waiting on my score. what state did you take yours in?

I took mine in Connecticut which does the online score reporting. I think I got around a 105 on the prenaplex with a range of 80-120

may I also ask what is your naplex score? I just want to see the correlation between the pre-naplex vs naplex score. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just took my Naplex 6/3 and got my results. I passed. I got asked so many random questions that I was very worried the past few days. Just know the math forwards and backwards and use one review book. I read through APHa about twice, did a kaplan full length test, and took the prenaplex once. I focused on math as the exam approached while reviewing other topics. Just thought I'd share my advice because I found others on here to be helpful. good luck

How much time did you spend studying for this exam if you read the book twice? That would take a LOT of time