Took Naplex today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sgkman

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took my naplex feeling really unsure how that exam went :(

I hardly got any generic brand or MOA questions, maybe like 2 or 3?

I thought I would get some easy points on those but.. that didn't happen. Just thought it was really odd because I heard you get asked a lot of those questions throughout the exam.

few math questions at the end was impossible for me to solve so I had to just fill in random numbers in...

Thought the test was pretty difficult and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way or even terrified but ended up passing.

would appreciate any input! thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Took my naplex feeling really unsure how that exam went :(

I hardly got any generic brand or MOA questions, maybe like 2 or 3?

I thought I would get some easy points on those but.. that didn't happen. Just thought it was really odd because I heard you get asked a lot of those questions throughout the exam.

few math questions at the end was impossible for me to solve so I had to just fill in random numbers in...

Thought the test was pretty difficult and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way or even terrified but ended up passing.

would appreciate any input! thank you

Hey bud!

How did it go?

Apotheker2015

EH... Worried!!!
I thought the exam was rough

If you finished the exam and gave each question your best educated guess, you should be fine. The only people I have seen run into the misfortune of failing are those who were not able to answer > 162 questions or who did not finish all 185 questions. Taking these exams on a Saturday is rough. I took the MPJE on a Saturday and I did not sleep in peace until I was notified I had passed.

What was your exam like in terms of topics?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey sgkman,

Yeah I thought the exam was tough too as it focused on my weak subject areas (e.g. HIV, Onco). The math I thought was relatively straightforward and easy (Mostly dosing, mEq, Alligation, Flow Rate, Calcium correction). The exam is adaptive so you'll feel like you failed. How did you feel about the math though? Think you got most of it right?

Like Apotheker said, if you finished the exam and did your best you probably didn't fail.

Reactions: 1 user
Passed! 118. Didn't expect such a high score because I thought I guessed on a lot of questions. Thank you for reply guys!!