Took the DAT 1/14/10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WiscoStudent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the DAT and got

BIO- 20 (91.8)
GC - 21 (91.6)
OC - 19 (75.7)
RC - 21 (88.9)
QR - 21 (97.6)
TS - 20 (91.3)
AA - 20 (93.4)
PA - 25 (99.1)

Applying next spring, have a 3.6, and decent volunteering and shadowing. Just wondering roughly where I stand as an applicant as far as getting interviews and possible acceptances at schools. I'm a Wisconsin resident so obviously Marquette and Minnesota would be my best bets, but also what about other schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Very nice scores man. You shouldnt have a problem getting in. I had a question as I am going to take my test in a week. I was doing well on top score practice tests, but I am having a reallll hard time with achiever. Did you tend to see similar time consuming and difficult questions on the test. I really only have a week and I want to maximize my time studying the right material rather on wasting it on detailed hard questions that I will not be tested on. Also, regarding the QR on the real test, does it test such difficult probability questions that are found on achiever, like the permutations and stuff like that. Thanks for the help.

I didn't used topscore but did use achiever. The achiever questions were much harder than the actual dat. I was averaging about 15-18 on the practice exams. I was pretty freaked out until I saw others had talked about having the same problem. I don't think I had any questions with the permutations, at least nothing close to the probability questions on achiever.

Achiever is brutal, but it makes you study harder and can still give you an idea of the subjects you are relatively weaker on. I wouldn't freak out about the scores but just use it to make sure you are comfortable with the topics it hits on.