took the exam today :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rxgrl81

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the naplex today :(
i thought it was really really hard. I had bunch of interactions, almost no math, lots of hospital pharmacy questions, random drugs, lots of OTC questions. I felt like i was guessing way too often.
I just really hope i pass, i am really scared :( :( :(

Members don't see this ad.

Also i had very few kay questions, most of my questions were either profile based or stand alone types.
Did anyone else feel the same way???

oh damn. im sorry to hear. i go tomorrow and im scared **** too. it is really hard bc you never know what you are gonna get. as long as i pass that is all i want.

Members don't see this ad :)
i took the exam on thurs...been having nightmares and stomach pains ever since. There was much more hospital pharmacy on there than i expected...also things about compounding...yuck. i feel sick just thinking about it ;( Does anyone know how soon our scores are available and if they can be accessed online? i heard that is possible, but i don;t know if that is in every state or where it can be done!

i took the exam on thurs...been having nightmares and stomach pains ever since. There was much more hospital pharmacy on there than i expected...also things about compounding...yuck. i feel sick just thinking about it ;( Does anyone know how soon our scores are available and if they can be accessed online? i heard that is possible, but i don;t know if that is in every state or where it can be done!

It differs from state to state... I received my paper results within 5 business days but found out online that I had a license much sooner.

but do you get a license number after just taking the NAPLEX or after you pass the MPJE as well?

yeap, I had lots of compounding questions and pharmaeconomics stuff. I think anyone who took the exam this week seems to have same type of exam pattern, hopital stuff, compounding and really random stuff. I did not have lots of drug therapy or disease states questions especially the major and most common disease states. I had lots of "except" and "least" types of questions, but not a lot of kay type questions. I don't know if it meant that was the HARD LEVEL for my exam. I am really scared :(
I am just praying to god that i pass.
good luck to y'all

but do you get a license number after just taking the NAPLEX or after you pass the MPJE as well?

I think you get your license # online before paper results if it's your second test and you passed both. Not one or the other, but both, from what I am guessing/heard.

I think you get your license # online before paper results if it's your second test and you passed both. Not one or the other, but both, from what I am guessing/heard.

Yep! I took my MPJE a week before the NAPLEX. So a few days after the NAPLEX I saw my license number online (before I knew my score for the NAPLEX).

whats up folks. i just took my naplex today. it is the most nerve wracking test ever. i dont know if i passed or not. i took a lot of guesses. of if they're not guesses it would be narrowed down to 2 choices and i had to guess. had a handful of dosing problems. lots of patient profile, common diseases, htn, diabetes. some of the questiosn seem simple. and then they will do some random stuff liek a Colocare. wtf? some of the math i had to guess. im prayin too that i will pass. i am from connecticut and it supposedly takes 4-6 weeks to get results. ridiculous! have to take a couple days off and start studying the law part. other stuff they threw at me, were some herbals, stats, antibiootics, chemo. they threw everything. we'll see what happens. hopefully i get lucky and get a 75. later.

Yep! I took my MPJE a week before the NAPLEX. So a few days after the NAPLEX I saw my license number online (before I knew my score for the NAPLEX).

Hey Pharmgirl. Where exactly do you check for your license number? that pearsons website we registered thru?

Any advice before I take my MPJE Saturday? :-D

Hey Pharmgirl. Where exactly do you check for your license number? that pearsons website we registered thru?

Any advice before I take my MPJE Saturday? :-D

We check on our state board website to see if we have a license number yet.

No advice other than to just stay calm and do the best you can. I'm sure you'll do great on it!:thumbup: