Took TopScore Pro (Third) Test. Am I Ready? (Results Inside)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmpedUp

The Legend Still Lives
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I know practice results mean nothing (technically) but I've been preparing for a couple of months and I scheduled to take my DAT this upcoming Monday. So today, I took my first full-length test in one sitdown to get a feel for it. The results are below here:

Bio 17 (72.5%)
Chem 18 (73.33%)
OChem 21 (86.67%)
PAT 18 (70%) - I've been getting the same score on CDP
QR 19 (70%)
RC 21 (80%)

Science Overall: 19
Overall test: 19

How much will the real score deviate from this TopScore practice test?

Now I don't mind an overall score of 19, but I guess I need to be competitive as well...So check below if I need to expect a higher score than I got on this practice test. I mean, I'm satisfied, but I'm completely unknowing/unaware about how competitive dental school really is these days.

Some notes about me:

Lots of ECs
3.74 GPA (3.7 Sci)
BS in Gen Studies/Chemistry earned this Spring 2010
Applying for Fall 2011

Members don't see this ad.

I feel like those scores are probably pretty good. I see quite a few people that seem to get around +2 higher on average on the real thing so I feel like you should be in good shape if you go over what you missed and understand why. Good luck Monday!

That's definitely encouraging.

I'm about to go through what I missed shortly here.

But thanks for reporting that observation!

yeah looks good, you're in the zone AmpedUp, just polish up on what you missed like Maygyver said.
go forth and conquer

yeah looks good, you're in the zone AmpedUp, just polish up on what you missed like Maygyver said.
go forth and conquer

hahaha love your screen name and AV (from one of my favorite movies).

thanks man!! i hope everyone here conquers it when it's your time.