"top 20 schools"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mr burrito

SOCMOB
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are these top twenty schools everybody is talking about...can somebody list them for me please?

Members don't see this ad.

what are these top twenty schools everybody is talking about...can somebody list them for me please?

google US News Top Medical Schools...it'll come up

Members don't see this ad :)
Also keep in mind that there are about 25-30 schools that people call "top 20" it's not really cut and dry

Also keep in mind that there are about 25-30 schools that people call "top 20" it's not really cut and dry

Agreed. You would be hard pressed to notice a big difference in schools within 5-10 spots on the list or more. A lot of the distinction can often be due to some researchers in some remote part of campus who never interact with med students and who got a big NIH grant in some medical detail you may never even study.

great, thanks for all the replies. this is what i thought it meant, just making sure i didnt miss some secret sdn top 20 list or something. really doesnt matter anyways, as i am only applying to odd numbered schools.