Top 5 things we should know!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mubaby

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm sure a few of us are taking the MCAT very soon (one week for me!). What do you think are the top five things that we should know like the back of our hand in each subject aka you have one week left...what can you cram for and straight up memorize and have tucked in the back of your mind?

Members don't see this ad.

Know it all!! Every MCAT is different. I can bet there will be a solubility /double-replacement reaction passage though. They love those.

Members don't see this ad :)
STRATEGY. Don't get so caught up in the anxiety of taking the real test that you forget to use whatever strategy you have honed during your studies.

And for those who haven't had a strategy, I highly suggest you find one :) The strategies I learned in Kaplan worked really well for me.

STRATEGY. Don't get so caught up in the anxiety of taking the real test that you forget to use whatever strategy you have honed during your studies.

And for those who haven't had a strategy, I highly suggest you find one :) The strategies I learned in Kaplan worked really well for me.

Very true. :thumbup: