mubaby

5+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2010
Status
So I'm sure a few of us are taking the MCAT very soon (one week for me!). What do you think are the top five things that we should know like the back of our hand in each subject aka you have one week left...what can you cram for and straight up memorize and have tucked in the back of your mind?

Oncoloman

Mar 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Know it all!! Every MCAT is different. I can bet there will be a solubility /double-replacement reaction passage though. They love those.

bigballer27

That's what she said
Nov 2, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Know it all!! Every MCAT is different. I can bet there will be a solubility /double-replacement reaction passage though. They love those.
what is a "solubility /double-replacement reaction" ??

illegallysmooth

Smooth member
10+ Year Member
May 21, 2008
Buffalove
Status
Attending Physician
STRATEGY. Don't get so caught up in the anxiety of taking the real test that you forget to use whatever strategy you have honed during your studies.

And for those who haven't had a strategy, I highly suggest you find one :) The strategies I learned in Kaplan worked really well for me.

Oncoloman

Mar 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
STRATEGY. Don't get so caught up in the anxiety of taking the real test that you forget to use whatever strategy you have honed during your studies.

And for those who haven't had a strategy, I highly suggest you find one :) The strategies I learned in Kaplan worked really well for me.
Very true. :thumbup:

klmnop

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2009
Top 5:

1- Ess
2- Tea
3- You
4- Dee
5- Why

RogueUnicorn