Top DO schools have great matches.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I hope so, I kind of miss his trollish antics.

It just wouldn't be SDN without him

Members don't see this ad.

Can you people stop attacking each other over a match list. Whether it's "good" or "bad" the only issue really is whether they are competent and capable of helping people. Assuming that the residencies met the necessary standards for accreditation, I don't see that as an issue either. MD, DO, whatever!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you people stop attacking each other over a match list. Whether it's "good" or "bad" the only issue really is whether they are competent and capable of helping people. Assuming that the residencies met the necessary standards for accreditation, I don't see that as an issue either. MD, DO, whatever!

Until you apply for attending positions. They judge based on the residency.

Before someone calls me out on my premed status, I know doctors that hire and they dont care if you are MD or DO, BUT they do care about the prestige of residency programs, which isn't always the best with AOA residencies.

It just wouldn't be SDN without him

I know, right?

Woah, no need to get touchy buddy. There's nothing wrong with comparing match lists (even though its mostly meaningless). I think we can assume that any individuals coming from accredited schools that pass the exams every physician has to pass are for the most part competent/capable of being doctors, so there's nothing wrong with looking at different factors.