Top Facilities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My two cents: 1 - Harvard...tough to beat the main med quad area...gorgeous;

really? gorgeous? it all just looked like gray cement to me. And some of the research buildings are ancient...you feel like you're in a crawlspace in the basement when really you're on the third floor. But overall, obviously their facilities are great.

Members don't see this ad.

really? gorgeous? it all just looked like gray cement to me. And some of the research buildings are ancient...you feel like you're in a crawlspace in the basement basement when really you're on the third floor. But overall, obviously their facilities are great.

nice eye for interior design, mr. punk.

Members don't see this ad :)
erm, are personal attacks really necessary?
He was just stating a personal opinion.

no, but sarcasm is always necessary. whether it's "misfit" talking about how attractive harvard's facilities are, or "dimebag darrel" asking what his chances are for a top ten, i just can't help myself. hey, i didn't choose the avatar . . .

nice eye for interior design, mr. punk.

that's ms. punk

and since this had devolved into commentaries about aesthetics, I thought I would throw in my realistic opinion. I personally think no other school can even hold a candle to their facilities, but I wouldn't consider Harvard (i.e. where everything is gray and tan) "gorgeous" by any standards