top front end and organic chemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Allaboutteeth5

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am studying for my dat and i cannot figure out the TFE.
i try to concentrate on a certain part, i just can't find a good technique and end up guessing getting between 40-50% on tfr on crack the dat pat

Also, i am watching chads videos. I am done with the organic chem section but I'm still so worried about that part of the DAT!! There are so many reactions and the solvents for each one to memorize, does anyone have any tips?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Questions, Questions and more questions. The more questions you do, the better you become. You can use Kaplan, Destroyer, Odyssey and ACS examination to practise doing questions. That will help you remember the reactions and all the reagents.

Questions, Questions and more questions. The more questions you do, the better you become. You can use Kaplan, Destroyer, Odyssey and ACS examination to practise doing questions. That will help you remember the reactions and all the reagents.
Alright. I also just bought organic chemistry as a second language semester 2 do you think that would help as well? If you're familiar with it