Top-front-end

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SkiBabeUSF

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just don't "see it!"

Totally have keyholes, hole punching, pattern folding, etc.. down to a science. But for some reason, T/F/E, is way over my head. I think I'm loosing my mind.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

SkiBabeUSF said:
I just don't "see it!"

Totally have keyholes, hole punching, pattern folding, etc.. down to a science. But for some reason, T/F/E, is way over my head. I think I'm loosing my mind.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

kaplan taught us this counting events thing..which basically tells you to eliminate answer choices based on the number of dashed or solid lines they have(which equal indentations walls etc of the actual object). that way you can usually eliminate all but one. ummmm...like if youre looking at the lateral view which is a square with two evenly spaced dashed lines running horizontally across the square(that are parallel to each other), and no other marks on the object,you can assume that those lines represent a hole that goes all the way through the object,but does not come out onto either side.

ive been doing better on everything else but this tfe...and then my dad did like 30 of em in like five seconds and got them all right. i guess it comes with looking at xrays for 20 years :/