Top Front Endview Look at this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awuah29

Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

anyone knows how to figure this out. I'm stuck here and line counting does not help here. :D :D

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• TFE2181.zip
    75.8 KB · Views: 125
Members don't see this ad :)
here is the pick

endviewrj1.jpg

i haven't done this in a year and i sucked at this crap too, think the answer is 3 for both of them,

3 and 2. #20 is a little tricky. I would have picked 3 as the answer but then i looked closely and was able to tell the difference between the answer choice #3 and the top view. The line that vertically runs down the middle doesnt match with the top view.

dont get it !
why is #20 2 ? How do you do it . Line counting doesn 't help!

what? does anyone know what slanted means? Whats the best approach for this kind of figures

In all the the drawings you should be able to match points the way I have. The perpendicular red lines are extension lines and for similar points they should all intersect at that 45* line.
In incorrect answers I have put blue circles indicating where two points should be the same in the different views but are not.

20explain.jpg

Its obvious why 1 and 4 are incorrect.

In 3, since the lower face in the top view is sliced horizontally, in the side view you wont see that side. The points in the blue circles confirm this seeing as they are associated with two completely different sets of lines.

Hope that helps. :)