Top Part of My Rank List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GynGirl2008

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well... I know that a bunch of other forums are doing this so I thought I would start a thread. Best of luck to everyone in the match. Here are my top 8 in alphabetical order:

Case Western-Cleveland Clinic
Colorado
Cornell
Ohio State
Penn
Utah
Wake Forest
Wash U

Dreaming of March 20th! :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Well... I know that a bunch of other forums are doing this so I thought I would start a thread. Best of luck to everyone in the match. Here are my top 8 in alphabetical order:

Case Western-Cleveland Clinic
Colorado
Cornell
Ohio State
Penn
Utah
Wake Forest
Wash U

Dreaming of March 20th! :oops:

Well....after Feb. 27th I will add my partial list also.

ditto here. once the feb 27 date hits I will post my ROL

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a reason that folks are not willing to post there choices until after ROL are due? Below is my partial list in alpha order:

CWRU-Metro
Hopkins
Michigan
New Mexico
Ohio State
Pittsburgh
Rochester
Utah

Good Luck to all!

Just certified my list. Here is mine in alpha order:

CWRU- Metro
CWRU - UHospital
Indiana Univ
Ohio State
Rush Univ.
Univ of Cincinnati
Univ of Chicago
Univ of Connecticut
UT- Southwestern

Can hardly wait for march 20th!:love:

Is there a reason that folks are not willing to post there choices until after ROL are due? Below is my partial list in alpha order:

Well, prgm's have the same deadline and who knows who reads these threads. Also, I might change my list again so I would rather be sure before I post.

IMO, alphabetical order will prevent the "Oh, so and so is ranking Program X first, so blah and blah, etc etc." AND I'll be quite flattered if anyone cares enough to try and ID me. So here are my top 7 (lucky #, haha) in alpha order:

Baylor College of Medicine
Northwestern
U of Louisville
UNC
USF
UT-Houston (Hermann)
UT-Southwestern

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Many of these seem like great prgms, but I don't see a residency interview impression about a lot of them in the dB or on our forum. Can y'all please post some impressions please...esp. for those still thinking about our final ROL and interested 3rd years?
Thanks!!

By no means final...I'm going CRAZY!!! I've changed and recertified my list at least a dozen times!
Here are my top 7 (also my lucky number!) in alpha order. Keep in mind my top 3 have flipflopped daily...depending on my husband's input, pressure from family, the day to day weather in various locales...ARGGHH!

Banner Good Sam Phx
Greenville/USC
Louisville
MAHEC Asheville
Ohio State
TriHealth Cincinnati
UNM

no particular order:

South Alabama
TriHealth
Cincinnati
Wright State

good luck to all! i feel good about everyone matching at a great program.

this year's applicant pool is amazing, and we look forward to having you as colleagues!

now, certify those lists, sit back and wait for the good news while sipping the adult beverage of your choice. stress is wasted energy at this point!

In alphabetical Order... my top 5.. out of 15.

Grand Rapids
LSU-Baton Rouge
Mercer University
Oakwood Hospital
USC-Columbia

In random order, here is my top 4 out of my 11.

1. case - university hosptial
2. St. Joseph Mercy hospital
3. Riverside Methodist
4. Trihealth

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at 15 and ranked 13.
I am so glad the application and decision process is over!
Good luck to everyone:)

Case Western Metrohealth (Cleveland, OH)
Good Samaritan/Bethesda (Cincinnati, OH)
Ohio State University (Columbus, OH)
Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, PA)
Riverside Methodist Hospital (Columbus, OH)
University of Chicago (Ill)
University of Cincinnati (OH)
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI)
University of Minnesota (Twin Cities, MN)
University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)
University of Pittsburgh (PA)
University of Wisconsin (Madison)

Akron General - Great numbers, great residents, program takes good care of house staff
CWRU-Metro - Cool residents, well-respected program, I'm from Cleveland (go Browns!)
CWRU-UH - Equally cool residents, great program in probably the best area of Cleveland in terms of things to do
Riverside in Columbus - Great numbers, great residents, program takes good care of house staff

Thought I'd spice it up and add a twist, so here is my list in reverse alphabetical (not numerical) order:

University of South Florida-Tampa
UNC-Chapel Hill
University Of Michigan
University of Cincinnati
St. Joseph-Ann Arbor
Rush-Chicago
Oakwood-Dearborn
Hurley Medical Center-Flint
Case Western-University Hospitals

Ranking 9, wish me luck!

Definitely not in numerical ranking order...

Wash U
Univ. of Tx. Southwestern
Univ. of Tx. Medical Branch Galveston
Univ. of Chicago
Pennsylvania hospital
Mt. Sinai (NYC)
Emory
Duke
Cedars Sinai
Albert Einstein College of Medicine

So 40 minutes to go and I changed it up again (not the top three but still... just in case it comes to that) My list (I'm only ranking 8) in no particular order

Madison
Vermont
Rochester
Brigham-MGH
BU
U of Chicago
Baystate
Maine

I ranked all 11 programs I applied to/interviewed at, but the top 5, in alphabetical order, are:

Albert Einstein
Columbia
Mount Sinai
University of Pennsylvania
Yale

Top 7 in alphabetical order

Albert Einstein
Baylor-Houston
UAB
USC
Utah
Wash U
Yale

Brigham/MGH
Columbia
Michigan
Northwestern
UCSF
WashU
Yale

Oooh, these are exciting times!

why isn't anyone posting their final rank list? A lot of other specialties are, kinda cool to see where you may end up with other people on the forums...

why isn't anyone posting their final rank list? A lot of other specialties are, kinda cool to see where you may end up with other people on the forums...

what do you mean? you want us to post our list in rank order? why does it matter?

I'll bite...

1) Case - UH
2) Case - Metro/CCF
3) UAB
4) Akron General
5) Riverside

Ranked all the 9 programs I interviewed at. I'm just glad it's finally out of my hands, even though I still feel like I won't be 100% satisfied even if I match at my #1.

what do you mean? you want us to post our list in rank order? why does it matter?

doesn't really matter I guess, just interesting to see what other people put #1 and people you could potentially end up working with. just saw other specialty forums doing it and thought it looked neat wasn't trying to pry...:eek:

how many folks did michigan interview? I heard its around 50. aniety is so much fun! not.

doesn't really matter I guess, just interesting to see what other people put #1 and people you could potentially end up working with. just saw other specialty forums doing it and thought it looked neat wasn't trying to pry...:eek:
I see.

UVa
Brigham-MGH
Cornell
BIDMC
Hopkins
Baystate

I ranked all 15 programs I interviewed at.

grand rapids
henry ford
st joseph chicago
Mt sinai, chicago
St barnabas , Livingston, NJ
Hope we all get our top choice!!!!!!! Very anxious, donno why.. Very stressed out!!!

Wow!!! I see that a lot of people have lists that are similar to mine which i think is soo cool. I am almost positive someone will end up with me in July. :)

Good Luck everyone, so nervous but 16 days only.

I am kinda nervous! I feel like my top 5 are really competitive and some of the fellow nerds on this site and elsewhere are going to blow past me and make me end up way lower on my List. Can we know already!