Top Score and Achiever on Macs???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tina324

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and have a quick question about Top Score and Achiever compatibilty with Macs. I currently have a ibook...and therefore now Windows, so I don't think the CDs will work. I plan on purchasing a Macbook which has Windows capability but it is the Vista version. I looked on the Top Score website and it said that the "TopScore Pro DAT (USA) version 07.20.14 " is compliant with Vista.

So for those of you with ibooks and Macbooks...are these CDs working?

Sorry for the annoying question, I am just a lil computer dumb and I am leaving the country in a week and want to have all of this under wraps so that I can study!!

Thanksss allll:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and have a quick question about Top Score and Achiever compatibilty with Macs. I currently have a ibook...and therefore now Windows, so I don't think the CDs will work. I plan on purchasing a Macbook which has Windows capability but it is the Vista version. I looked on the Top Score website and it said that the "TopScore Pro DAT (USA) version 07.20.14 " is compliant with Vista.

So for those of you with ibooks and Macbooks...are these CDs working?

Sorry for the annoying question, I am just a lil computer dumb and I am leaving the country in a week and want to have all of this under wraps so that I can study!!

Thanksss allll:)

You don't have to wait for the CDs to come. In fact, both Topscore and Achiever can be installed on your computer through the download options. As for Achiever, you'll just have to get the DEMO run as administrator which is described in the link that follows:

http://3tquest.com/Vista/Instruction.htm

Hope this helps explain your question.