Top Score killing my computer!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dontbam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with using TopScore, my CPU temperature goes from a resting 40 degrees celicus to 75!!! making all my fans turn on and my laptop heat up like crazy. Normally when i run movies or anything else that uses a lot of cpu and ram power, my internal temperature only rises to 60~ish

DOES TOP SCORE really require that much CPU processing power...lol my computer shut down twice cuz it was over heating! does anyone else have this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

dontbam said:
Is anyone else having issues with using TopScore, my CPU temperature goes from a resting 40 degrees celicus to 75!!! making all my fans turn on and my laptop heat up like crazy. Normally when i run movies or anything else that uses a lot of cpu and ram power, my internal temperature only rises to 60~ish

DOES TOP SCORE really require that much CPU processing power...lol my computer shut down twice cuz it was over heating! does anyone else have this problem?

loll sorry i coudln't help but laugh after reading this.
I ran mine on a desktop computer, and the fans went crazy also, making a loud humming noise each time. I never actually touched it to see the temperature.. and it never shut down on me either. Maybe try loading it onto a pc instead, if you have one??