top score test 3 results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Notoriousjae

DAT Rockstar
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think?

Orgo-30
G chem-25
Bio-21
TS-24
PAT-18

Members don't see this ad.

Notoriousjae said:
what do you guys think?

Orgo-30
G chem-25
Bio-21
TS-24
PAT-18

THAT is what I am talking ABOOOOUOUUUUT! Now go KILL!

amsie said:
just did ts3 and got the same PAT as you..i only got like 6 keyholes right :laugh:

i didnt have problems with keyholes as much but i got killed on the top front end questions. it was horribleeeeee!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
nice those are sick scores for first time out...i had the same orgo ur good to go...when are u taking ur test on friday?

egots said:
nice those are sick scores for first time out...i had the same orgo ur good to go...when are u taking ur test on friday?

12pm how about you? i plan on getting as much sleep as possible the night before. :cool:

same time same test? LOL watch u be the person sitting next to me :laugh: where r u taking ur exam?

egots said:
same time same test? LOL watch u be the person sitting next to me :laugh: where r u taking ur exam?

are you serious? haha you dont happen to live in jersey do you? i'm scheduled to take it at one of the centers located in fairlawn

amsie said:
:luck: :luck: :luck: with the test....AND with getting sleep the night before!

thanks :) i dont think i would have problems getting sleep the night before. i've been on a serious lack of sleep for the entire past week so i'll probably :sleep: as soon as i hit the pillow.

Notoriousjae said:
thanks :) i dont think i would have problems getting sleep the night before. i've been on a serious lack of sleep for the entire past week so i'll probably :sleep: as soon as i hit the pillow.

yeah seriously..in nineteen days im going to look like a zombie from dawn of the dead or something. are you taking your test in jerz?

amsie said:
yeah seriously..in nineteen days im going to look like a zombie from dawn of the dead or something. are you taking your test in jerz?

yup fairlawn, new jersey. 12pm clutch time, gotta make it or break it.

Your going to get burned out..u r so ready to take the test soon..your scores are awesome..can't wait to see what you get..good luck to both of you
amsie said:

same time i dont know the name of the place i know its somewhere in north jersey tho...remember ur first question im curious to see if we get the same exam

egots said:
same time i dont know the name of the place i know its somewhere in north jersey tho...remember ur first question im curious to see if we get the same exam

will do. :thumbup:

tissy said:
Your going to get burned out..u r so ready to take the test soon..your scores are awesome..can't wait to see what you get..good luck to both of you

thanks tissy. i cant wait till its over, i leave for a 5 day vaca the next morning. rest and relaxation; thats what i need. i'll be sure to post on how it went.

Notoriousjae said:
thanks tissy. i cant wait till its over, i leave for a 5 day vaca the next morning. rest and relaxation; thats what i need. i'll be sure to post on how it went.

no doubt man enjoy the trip well im off till after exam time i dont know if ima talk with u again so best of luck mannn just watch out for teh silly stuff cuz i know u know ur stuff...who knows maybe ill be sitting right next to u at fairfield and we wont know till i talk to u after thatd be a trip :laugh:

egots said:
no doubt man enjoy the trip well im off till after exam time i dont know if ima talk with u again so best of luck mannn just watch out for teh silly stuff cuz i know u know ur stuff...who knows maybe ill be sitting right next to u at fairfield and we wont know till i talk to u after thatd be a trip :laugh:

:laugh: that would be something. good luck to you too, although i dont think you need it. you got this thing down. lets kick some DAT butt. cya until after the test.