• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Top Score test 3

Isradoc1983

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2007
  1. Dental Student
    Hi guys, so I just did my last TS test 3 for the sciences and got bio-18 GC19 and OC-20 I was getting around 20 and sometimes 22 in the previous tests, but found this test to be very hard for bio and GC. For people who already taken the DATs how representative this test of the real dat? I don't think the dat asks such deailed questions about phylums/ classes but I might be wrong... my test is on mon. So, I am not 2 happy with these scores ( especially cause I had some lucky guesses).

Albuterol

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Dec 14, 2007
    North Jersey
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      I thought TS was pretty representative of the real thing. The DAT is not going to ask really specific questions, the bio section wants to see if u have a good understanding of concepts. The questions will be general for the most part but do expect a few specific ones, but nothing specific in the nature of TS. Like that worm question and there was another stupid question on TS about taxonomy. My scores on TS3 were lower than my 1st 2 tests except for orgo. Also where u distracted when u took ur TS? I took mine on sunday and all i kept thinking about was football lol

Isradoc1983

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Aug 13, 2007
      1. Dental Student
        hi thanks for the replies. I don't know I think I am just tired cause I did a crack dat pat test and got a 18, I don't think I got so low since my first 2 exams. I usually score 19-20 maybe i overstudied. I think some of the questions were too detailed and I should focus on more major stuff... ooh well I guess I'll have to wait till mon and see whether my studying pays off.... now I am going back to finish my RC and math...

About the Ads

Daydream46

10+ Year Member
        Oct 22, 2007
        1. Dental Student
          picture2tz4.png

I think TS3 score was pretty close... but it was also closest in time to my DAT (though they were all just a day or 2 apart)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.