Top Three People on SDN You'd Like to Meet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Crayola227 because babe is so true to herself
@Mad Jack because he was a listening ear when I need one
@fancymylotus because she is my kinda crazy

And dpmp because she is pretty cool :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No one has mentioned @Goro. Is that because Goro is actually a machine and I'm the only one that hasn't caught on?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I personally think that @Goro is the manifestation of SDN's superego.

Reactions: 7 users
He is a one person.... just an ordinary medical school professor by day but behind the anonymity of internet, he has the power to reach thru the electrons and shock those obsessive, compulsive, neurotic premeds into some sensible decisions.

Found a pic of @Goro

Static_(superhero).jpg

Reactions: 4 users
For real though: I would love to meet @Goro, I feel like I owe him a bottle of fine whiskey after all the advice I've accrued over the years. @bananafish94 and @chocolate23 to celebrate the one year anniversary of our no interview/waitlist misery coming to an end.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

For real though: I would love to meet @Goro, I feel like I owe him a bottle of fine whiskey after all the advice I've accrued over the years. @bananafish94 and @chocolate23 to celebrate the one year anniversary of our no interview/waitlist misery coming to an end.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Do I get a bottle of fine whiskey too?

Reactions: 1 user
Goro is probably an account shared by multiple people.

Goro is not an account shared by multiple people.
Multiple people are accounts shared by Goro.

needless to say, I would love to meet Goro in person...

Reactions: 1 users
All the cat people

Reactions: 1 users
I know your profile pic is a brain, but every time I see it, I can help but picture:
View attachment 216627
Hahaha I can see it. Unfortunately the tiny profile pic doesn't allow you to appreciate the intricacy of the picture. Check out Greg Dunn design if you're interested in really seeing it. He does some incredible art with neurons.

Thread us from 2012, goro wasn't the same force of nature back then.
He was a little Goro. it is always interesting to watch people come and go. Sometimes you can see it. You look at one persons posts and you know that when they hit 3rd year medical student everybody will know who they are here on SDN. I think Lawper and Elfie will be the equivalent of Goro 3 years from now.

I'd like to meet Goro, KungFuPanda123, and the next person who says they want to meet me.

He was a little Goro. it is always interesting to watch people come and go. Sometimes you can see it. You look at one persons posts and you know that when they hit 3rd year medical student everybody will know who they are here on SDN. I think Lawper and Elfie will be the equivalent of Goro 3 years from now.

I'd like to meet Goro, KungFuPanda123, and the next person who says they want to meet me.

Sweet, I'll claim that freebee (freeby?).

@Crayola227 because babe is so true to herself
@Mad Jack because he was a listening ear when I need one
@fancymylotus because she is my kinda crazy

And dpmp because she is pretty cool :p

awwww I'm very touched

I would love to meet you IRL!!!!

Same with @Cyberdyne 101! Also, anyone else that PMs me for advice, likes my posts, tags me, or follows me. Cuz ya know, anyone that follows me/loves me/stalks me/feeds my ego clearly has good taste and is worth meeting!

@Mad Jack is on my list too, in theory. It's probably best I don't though, I've come this far and I'm not a registered sex offender yet. There by the Grace of God go I.

I think @GoldfishPharmD & I would make good girl friends. Similar sense of humor as far as dick jokes go. There's a lot of Loungers you could add in for a fun slumber party.

My third is @Ceke2002 , I just feel like we have a lot in common and we would click over shared interests.

There are so many others, I kind of hate it's only 3.

I've already met @njac in person. I want to meet @PJ meowerton . We share all our business and I've seen her cleavage. @fantasty cause he's gonna be my sugar daddy. and @sinombre cause he's just a cool laid back kind of dude (which will be changed by his surgery residency).