topscore 3 results-three weeks till test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fancymylotus

A Whole New World
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bio:29
Chem:20
Ochem:21
PAT:18
QR:22
RC:21
AA:23
TS:23

off to review chem orgo and PAT...im going to do another achiever in a day or two,and im sure my scores wont be this good.

Members don't see this ad.

Move your test up to the earliest date that you can take it.

I scored a 96th percentile 22 AA on the DAT and probably didn't even hit a 20 AA on the third top score test.

If you took the real DAT right now I bet you'd score at least a 23 AA and possibly as high as a 25. Remember, it takes 3 weeks for the scores to get to schools so the sooner you can take the test the better it will be for getting early interviews.

amazing
why don't you wait another 3 months till your test ;)
i dont know what you are planning to study in the next three weeks, it looks like you r done

i didnt think topscore was that much harder than kaplan,but achiever kills me..i dont want to get prematurely excited and push the date up,only to get like a 16 on the achiever and realize that i dont know anything. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Members don't see this ad :)
amsie said:
i didnt think topscore was that much harder than kaplan,but achiever kills me..i dont want to get prematurely excited and push the date up,only to get like a 16 on the achiever and realize that i dont know anything. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Your TS will go up around 4 points from Achiever to the real DAT. Don't let low achiever scores scare you. I think I made a 14 or a 15 on an achiever Bio test the day before scoring a 21 on the real DAT bio.

amsie said:
Bio:29
Chem:20
Ochem:21
PAT:18
QR:22
RC:21
AA:23
TS:23

off to review chem orgo and PAT...im going to do another achiever in a day or two,and im sure my scores wont be this good.

amazing topscore scores. I think you can hit 26 AA! Good luck