TopScore from 2000 Compare to Actual Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

firenoodle

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i just took some mock test on a OLD topscore i got from my friend couple year back. My question is Compare to the new topscore, are the question on the old ones harder? easier? and if so does the old saying "topscore is hard, if you do well on it you will do good on the actual thing", still holds true even if i have a year 2000 topscore?

Also, i got a 18 on this one, what do you guys think? thanx

ps. this is for Bio

pps. i just memorize the whole kaplan bio section, how should i go about Ochm and Chm? i am thinking about memorizing the Ochem part too, and just do problems for Chem. any other suggestions? thanks alot

Members don't see this ad.

firenoodle said:
Hey guys, i just took some mock test on a OLD topscore i got from my friend couple year back. My question is Compare to the new topscore, are the question on the old ones harder? easier? and if so does the old saying "topscore is hard, if you do well on it you will do good on the actual thing", still holds true even if i have a year 2000 topscore?

Also, i got a 18 on this one, what do you guys think? thanx

ps. this is for Bio

pps. i just memorize the whole kaplan bio section, how should i go about Ochm and Chm? i am thinking about memorizing the Ochem part too, and just do problems for Chem. any other suggestions? thanks alot

kaplan bio is not enough if you want to do very well.