Topscore genchem and destroyer genchem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZzZzSleepyhead

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

With a little under 2 weeks left till my test, I am starting my topscore practice tests. I took one yesterday and I got a very bad gchem score.. Is it supposed to be that hard? I can do destroyer gchem problems just fine though so I was pretty shocked :/.

Members don't see this ad.

YES!!! It is supposed to be that hard, because Topscore is not a good practice test. For that matter neither is Achiever!
Learn what you got wrong and why you got it wrong and you will do better on the real DAT. The DAT was straightforward, if you knew the material you would get the question right if not not.
Achiever and Topscore try to trick you!

Members don't see this ad :)
The rest of it wasn't bad at all but genchem I guess I zoned out and made a few dumb mistakes. I got a 17 -_-.

On a smiliar note, is topscore QR similar to what I should expect from QR on the real DAT? I'm just aiming for a 17 but I got a 20 on topscore QR.

well you still have time, i havent done destroyer gchem yet and my test is tomorrow >.< but ive been averaging 22-23 on topscore gchem so i dunno im outta time blafskdfakl

and about QR, i heard its harder on the real thing

Haha well thanks for your input! I still have some intense fine tuning to do :).

Best of luck on your test tmr!:luck::thumbup:

topscore saves the answers after u take a test...how do u clear them so when u retake the bubbles aren't filled in?