Topscore Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simpleman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just got Topscore CD and I started taking the Pro-Test(Which I think is test #1) and I finished the biology section(Q 1-40) and then I couldnt move on to the chemistry section or any other section. The only tabs that were on the screen are "go to question" and "Leave Test."

Can someone help me on how to go around this problem. Is there a specific way to start the exam?

Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

simpleman said:
Hey everyone,

I just got Topscore CD and I started taking the Pro-Test(Which I think is test #1) and I finished the biology section(Q 1-40) and then I couldnt move on to the chemistry section or any other section. The only tabs that were on the screen are "go to question" and "Leave Test."

Can someone help me on how to go around this problem. Is there a specific way to start the exam?

Thanks a lot.

When you first open the program, go to the Test Session tab at the top and go to Options...then you can select what test you want to take, whether a complete exam or just individual sections.

nsp716 said:
When you first open the program, go to the Test Session tab at the top and go to Options...then you can select what test you want to take, whether a complete exam or just individual sections.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.