Topscore Scores And When To Take Dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CannabisWERD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My topscore scores are all 19's and 18's for sciences, I haven't taken a full one through yet, I got two 18's and on 19 for OCHEM, but I haven't studied the spectroscopy yet, so after that I should have probably gotten a point higher in each or so because I would have gotten those questions right, but my genchem was the same scores. My kaplan scores were AA of 19 for final and midterm, but more importantly my GEn chem was consistenly 18 or 19 and my ochem was all 19's. So do you think I am ready to take this test in a week or what. How similar were you topscore scores to the real dat, and did you go up or down on real dat? please help me I really need to know if I am ready or not.
ONE

Members don't see this ad.

i think you're ready.
i had similar practice scores and performed just as well on the DAT, but that's just me. it's good to see that ur scores are consistent across multiple exams.
best to you,
dan

Are you okay with the timing? Try taking some full ones to build up mental stamina. I'm taking my DAT's on Monday and I've been doing full length ones all week long. Will let you know how it goes!

Members don't see this ad :)
Practice test scores are meaningless. All they tell you is what to study more once you review the test. If you get a low score, don't let it discourage you and if you get a high school don't get cocky.

Agreed. I did worse than you on topscore and did good on the real thing. Just study missed questions in depth until you know that topic. Don't worry about the numbers.