Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Emiloo, is that considered cyber-bullying that I'm hearing about lately?? :laugh::smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Night is over, results pending.

i2gWy.gif

I have to shower....so I can get ready for poker - come on results!!!!

I just got home and I have to shower too, because I spent the whole day playing with "those animals that shall not be named" <-- called such because I don't want to be a victim of cyber bullying :p (Must find this thread now).

Fighting off the start of a migraine, might not be that active here. :xf:Meds kick in SOOOOOOOOON!!!

I just got home and I have to shower too, because I spent the whole day playing with "those animals that shall not be named" <-- called such because I don't want to be a victim of cyber bullying :p (Must find this thread now).

:rofl:

Members don't see this ad :)
It's a long night for those who are still alive. Kyprioth appears to someone in answer to a prayer, and then watches from above as one of his favored waits patiently in the dark. Their target walks by and is stealthily attacked from behind, but manages to avoid the attack.

When light floods the Palace in Tortall, a horrific discovery is made. PetPony, Aly of Pirate's Swoop, a villager and spy who could investigate people's identities, is found dead in her bed. It appears that she was somehow paralyzed and scared to death; her second chance at life has ended.

16 players remain.

Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. wildcatj - Chenaol
4. Jamr0ckin

Copper Isles
1. Orca2011
2. twelvetigers
3. Trematode
4. kakurubird
5. Cuit

Scanra
1. Philliab - Nawat Crow
2. Emiloo4
3. DVMDream - Myles of Olau
4. variegata

Tortall
1. NStarz - Joren of Stone Mountain
2. Wolfspeaker - Keladry of Mindelan
3. Snowy - Thayet of Conté
4. Packen
5. SnS - Jonathan of Conté
6. bbeventer - Raoul of Goldenlake
7. PetPony - Alianne of Pirate's Swoop

Yamani Islands
1. Dyachei - ???
2. Sheepdog
3. abbercadaver
4. Abney
5. Devyn

It is now Day 8. Lynch deadline is 11 pm CST.

HOLY CRAP we all suck!!! We need someone to come out with some good info, but now that we DON'T HAVE OUR SPY!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm heading to work... I'm not about to be the arse that kills a villager again, so please, please, don't make my inner bully come out and someone get some balls and come out with something today. K, thanks.
Pre-vet Bully...out! :cool:

What the frick!

Ok. I have someone that I have a hunch about but no solid evidence so I will wait to see if anyone has real proof on someone. I do not want to help lynch another villager! Grr

Well CRAP!!!!! :mad: Can't believe we lost our seer for a 2nd time!!! Was no one protecting her??????? :confused:

:wtf:

I have to go feed my dogs and finish getting ready for poker. I will check in intermittently.

That sucks big time...tbh I was surprised that didn't happen earlier, I'd imagine someone had been protecting her...and I was kind of thinking that's whats been happening on at least one of the nights with no kills is maybe they tried to kill her again but were blocked, thank goodness. Did she share any of her investigations with anyone before she died so we at least know who she cleared? Don't post it out here, that was more rhetorical/hopeful...

No!! Not our seer. i'm hoping she shared her results with at least one person..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

No!! Not our seer. i'm hoping she shared her results with at least one person..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

:thumbup:

I feel like we are back at square one, or at least I feel like I'm back at square one, I have all these suspicions but I have been wrong almost every time. Here are my thoughts:

1. I'm still not convinced of variegata's innocence if we go back and look at the original groups, but emiloo sitll trusts her, and I trust emiloo, so I guess I'll put that one a bit further down the list.

2. the whole jamrockin thing is weird because in most of the other games I've played/modded, the person who is attacked and protected knows about it, but not all games are the same. Jam--have you successfully protected anyone else this game? Or has anyone received notice that Jam was protecting them?

3. TT--has been very quiet in this game, but she is also playing in the lounge game with a couple of us and is not being so quiet :confused: But DVMdream says she has an important role, so again, put that one on the backburner for now, too.

4. I personally know nothing about copper isles in general, but it's very weird to me that none of them have died. If no one has anything better I'll prob just RNG my vote out of them, most of them have been successfully flying under the radar for now.

Damn no editing--all my other suspicions have been cleared like abney, abber and sheeps...:mad::bang::help:

Ok so who from the copper isles wants to be lynched? There has got to be at least one wolf in there with no kills there yet. Unless something better comes forward my vote will be for someone from the copper isles today. Now just to decide who. Anyone trust/mistrust any of them?

:thumbup:

I feel like we are back at square one, or at least I feel like I'm back at square one, I have all these suspicions but I have been wrong almost every time. Here are my thoughts:

1. I'm still not convinced of variegata's innocence if we go back and look at the original groups, but emiloo sitll trusts her, and I trust emiloo, so I guess I'll put that one a bit further down the list.

Again, I don't *trust* Variegata, I just think she was WAY too open with me as a noob to be a wolf. I have no proof beyond the fact that the role she told me, was later verified as her role. But we have seen investigations turn up incorrect things before. I will say that she hasn't spoken to me much at all the past few days, but I guess I haven't spoken much to her either. I wouldn't say count her out as a wolf, I just am not as suspicious of her.

Again, I don't *trust* Variegata, I just think she was WAY too open with me as a noob to be a wolf. I have no proof beyond the fact that the role she told me, was later verified as her role. But we have seen investigations turn up incorrect things before. I will say that she hasn't spoken to me much at all the past few days, but I guess I haven't spoken much to her either. I wouldn't say count her out as a wolf, I just am not as suspicious of her.

Ooh ok didn't realize she had been fully investigated then, too.

And yes we have seen false investigations (dyachei, at least I think) although I'd be surprised if more than 1 wolf at that ability, that wouldn't seem fair to the villagers, although you never know!

Alright well I have to go to work and don't get off till midnight so I will miss the deadline, I'll try to check in on my phone if I get a break but I don't wanna count on that. I agree with sheeps and think someone from copper isles needs to go, so I'm going to vote to lynch cuitlasdf because I feel like she is playing a little differently than she has in the past, but I really don't have much to go on I just want to get a vote out there.

I know Cuitz is a villager.
Lynch variegeta.

Not sure if your source is the same as mine, but I also know Cuitz is a villager. :thumbup:
Still not ready to lynch yet.... I am gonna be a much more hesitant lyncher today :scared:

I haven't spoken to anyone too much since night 5 when there was the possibility of conversion (see, I'm learning - trying not to give out information that will get me killed!). I thought I did send you a message yesterday though.
If it gets down to the wire and I'm on the lynching block, I'll reveal my identity on here, but I'd prefer not to unless it becomes absolutely necessary. I haven't decided who yet, but I probably will put my vote in closer to the deadline for someone who's been flying under the radar/I have no information on.

Lynch holdonhope
I just went through and crossed off everyone that I 100% know is not a wolf, and got it down to a few people, but that's who I'm going with for now.

Oh hrmm ok then #####unlynch cuitlggjdkska, lynch orca2011#####

Trematode, do you have anything at all on anyone in your group, any suspicions or anything??

Ps Sheeps--did you get any special message or anything last night? ;)

Lynch holdonhope
I just went through and crossed off everyone that I 100% know is not a wolf, and got it down to a few people, but that's who I'm going with for now.

She's on my list too but I want to focus on copper isles today

Official vote tally:

orca2011 - 1 (krist)
variegata - 1 (Trematode)
holdonhope - 1 (Emiloo)

And by "on that island" I mean focusing on it, sorry.

Oh hrmm ok then #####unlynch cuitlggjdkska, lynch orca2011#####

Trematode, do you have anything at all on anyone in your group, any suspicions or anything??

The most suspicious person in my group is TT.
I know orca is a villager based on our conversations about NStarz.

Now were getting somewhere! (although trema nstarz was a long time ago and orca could have been converted, just FYI, although I'm def on the hunt for an original wolf right now!)

Sorry mods!!

####ulynch orca, lynch kakurubird####

Not ready to lynch TT yet in case she does have that super important role she claims to have...

Sooo....do we know what said important role is TT has?

I mean...anyone could be like, "OMGNOMYROLEISIMPORTANT!!!! DON'T LYNCH ME, GUYS."

Official vote tally:

kakurubird - 1 (krist)
variegata - 1 (Trematode)
holdonhope - 1 (Emiloo)