Total noob here. Need your expertise advice please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sadeghayoubi

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

This summer I will be taking Orgo 2 with its lab for 5 credit hours. I will also be volunteering at a hospital. Akso two professors let me volunteere in their research lab. Should I volunteer in both labs or should I take one of them and also take part in a one year internship that teaches you 3D modeling and working with 3D printers. I am intrested in all of them, but im not sure if I can manage to handle all at once during the summer.

Members don't see this ad.

Im gonna need your gpa, your grade in orgo 1, hours per week for hospital, research, and intership. Only then can the experts decide your fate.

Reactions: 2 users
Just as a general rule, be judicious in taking summer courses, especially Orgo. In addition to having the challenge of a course that presents a huge amount of information in a very condensed time frame, thus having no buffer, adcoms tend to perceive summer courses as less rigorous than regular term courses

This doesn't apply to me, I'm just curious, does this stigma apply for summer classes taken in a quarter system?

Members don't see this ad :)
At my school there are 3 summer temrs. Summer A/B/C. During summer C we usually have more or equal class time compared to the spring semester, but its true that summer courses are viewed to be less rigorous than regular term courses.

Im gonna need your gpa, your grade in orgo 1, hours per week for hospital, research, and intership. Only then can the experts decide your fate.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I got A in orgo 1. 8 hours per week in hospital. 12 hours Research A. 8 Hours Research B. 8 Hours internship. I dont know how much time will the orgo class or its lab take per week tho.:nailbiting: