Total number of seats for international students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KuntinderBDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone have an idea of how many total seats there are for international students? just wondering so we can compare how many seats there are to the total number of applicants

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone have an idea of how many total seats there are for international students? just wondering so we can compare how many seats there are to the total number of applicants
I didn't count but I guess there are 400-500 seats for International dentists. No idea about total applicants but the number must be more than 1500.

I didn't count but I guess there are 400-500 seats for International dentists. No idea about total applicants but the number must be more than 1500.

But the main "contenders" for the seats are i believe are far less. same batch of students was called for univ of michigan, same one's interviewed at uop and more than half of those are attending at USC..so universities are calling the best candidates and out of those, many get acceptances at 1+ schools. What I think is that if you have decent score you wil get accepted ..all you gotta do is be in those " top candidates".
just my two cents in the discussion...will be nice to have an expert view..

I would guess about the same.