Touro CA Class of 2014!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Congratulations eveyone for your acceptance!!:thumbup::)

I am looking forward to meet you guys. Hope we would have 4 years of learning, studying, and enjoying student life in COP together.

I am looking for roommates/friends now. I live in San Jose and I am ready to look for the suitable place to live. If you like, I would be so glad to talk to you or meet you.

Looking forward to meet everyone, :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Hedieh,
I think I met you at the interview. I will be heading to Touro in the fall too. I'm from South Cal and will be moving up North in July. Pretty excited :D

Also, I'm looking for a place to move in and roommates, but I really don't know the area... Do you know where to look for housing info?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Hedieh,
I think I met you at the interview. I will be heading to Touro in the fall too. I'm from South Cal and will be moving up North in July. Pretty excited :D

Also, I'm looking for a place to move in and roommates, but I really don't know the area... Do you know where to look for housing info?

Hi Sow:

Wich one of the interviewees are you? I am so glad that we can communicate through SDN.

Well, I have drove through different areas in and around Vallejo and saw a few places. I liked Benicia neighbourhood but I need to search more in Vallejo, too. For housing info, you can look into Criags list. Also, there are always ads on school boards in Touro. You can also talk to a real state agent in the area.

Has anyone received any letters from school about the second deposit?

Looking forward to meet all of my future classmates. :):cool:

hello
frds
m in high alternate list .. does anybody know abt howmany students get accepted last year fm high alternate list?
did anybody get ans fm high alternate list?

Hi Hedieh,
I will be attending Touro COP in fall 2010. Excited to meet you all. I currently live in Washington state. Intereseted in sharing a housing. Could you share the houses you have been looking at? And If interested to share, I am looking for roomates as well.

Hi Hedieh,
I will be attending Touro COP in fall 2010. Excited to meet you all. I currently live in Washington state. Intereseted in sharing a housing. Could you share the houses you have been looking at? And If interested to share, I am looking for roomates as well.

Hi Miliyard:

Welcome to bayarea! I live in San jose which is 70 miles far from Vallejo. I have looked at some places so far... Some areas in Vallejo are not very safe as I heared, so we need to check before we sign a contarct for a house. American canyon and Benicia are good areas for living, American Canyon is closer to school, Benicia is more neat and of course, more expensive. The rent for a clean 3 bedroom apartment ranges from 1400-1900$. It depends on what you are looking for... When do you want to move to the area?