Touro - California (TUCOM-CA) Discussion Thread 2012 -2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was on the high alternate waitlist, I interviewd mid-March. I am matriculating DO/MPH, I was accepted into the MPH program in May. I sent two letters of intent, and one more letter of rec to add to my application.

Members don't see this ad.

I was on the high alternate waitlist, I interviewd mid-March. I am matriculating DO/MPH, I was accepted into the MPH program in May. I sent two letters of intent, and one more letter of rec to add to my application.

Thanks and good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive an update email from steven davis about Early Acceptance?

Just got the email update today. Within 10 days by email and mail. Good luck!

Just got an update after asking for one: "Letters have been sent to those that were chosen. Lynn Huckle"

I have been looking at Touro COM MSMH and will probably be applying next school year. What is the application process like and do they need MCAT or GRE scores? I've been reading a lot of the threads on here and it seems to me that it's very competitive and not a lot of seats. Anyone who has been accepted I'd like to know what you think is the best way to go about getting into the program.