Program-Specific Info / Q's Touro College Bayshore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mas17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Touro College Bayshore? I was in contact with someone from their department months ago regarding some pre-reqs I was still in the process of taking, but since then I have had no luck getting even a reply to an email from them. The last email they sent said I would hear from them as late as June 12th (yikes) which I thought was super late considering there are some summer courses needed. Does anyone know how their past/present process has worked? Do they even interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview with them a little over a week ago for their OT program. Have yet heard anything from that yet! They said within 3 weeks so i still have time.

Reactions: 1 user
I had an interview with them a little over a week ago for their OT program. Have yet heard anything from that yet! They said within 3 weeks so i still have time.
Ah really?? What was the format of their interview? Do you mind sharing your stats?

Wow! That’s awesome! I just got an acceptance from the OT program. Any updates from last year? Did you end up going to the program? If so, can you share anything about it? Thanks in advance!!