TOURO College Vallejo: 1 Bdr Available in 2 Bdr Apt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naerok

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to sublet a furnished 1 bedroom (includes bed, desk, tv, DSL) in a two bedroom apt. It is in a nice safe area up in the hills and close to touro campus (15 min drive). There are already a lot of touro students living in the complex. Plus you would be sharing the apt with another nice 4th year pharmacy student for about two months (june and july). You have the option of renewing the lease. I am looking for females only.

Members don't see this ad.

Since you specified females only I cannot take this room but I am interested to know what the name of the complex is?

I am incoming P1 and would like to live in a safe, close location to campus.

I am looking to sublet a furnished 1 bedroom (includes bed, desk, tv, DSL) in a two bedroom apt. It is in a nice safe area up in the hills and close to touro campus (15 min drive). There are already a lot of touro students living in the complex. Plus you would be sharing the apt with another nice 4th year pharmacy student for about two months (june and july). You have the option of renewing the lease. I am looking for females only.

I am still on my current lease through September (so I'll already by paying two sets of rent for August and September), but I am also interested in the name of the complex so I can look into starting a lease there at the end of July/beginning of August.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since you specified females only I cannot take this room but I am interested to know what the name of the complex is?

I am incoming P1 and would like to live in a safe, close location to campus.

You should live in FOUNTAIN PLAZA this is probably the same complex the Op is refering to. Most touro students live there management is really nice, the apartments are nice, and very safe. Its across Blue rock apartments but I wouldn't live there its kind of fishy there.

is the room still available? i will be moving there mid july to start osteopathic school in august. i'm from pensacola. can you email me?
[email protected]
thanks!

Hi guys I am going to start P1 next month. I thought I had perfect housing arrangements but they did not work out. I am in desperate need of place now but everything I am finding for an affordable price is in the older neighborhoods. I do not have a preference of living on or off the island as long as living off is not to far away. I would prefer females or a female let me know if anyone has a room still.