naerok

10+ Year Member
May 20, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student
I am looking to sublet a furnished 1 bedroom (includes bed, desk, tv, DSL) in a two bedroom apt. It is in a nice safe area up in the hills and close to touro campus (15 min drive). There are already a lot of touro students living in the complex. Plus you would be sharing the apt with another nice 4th year pharmacy student for about two months (june and july). You have the option of renewing the lease. I am looking for females only.

DOTAFORLIFE

G-G-GODLIKE
10+ Year Member
May 23, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student
Since you specified females only I cannot take this room but I am interested to know what the name of the complex is?

I am incoming P1 and would like to live in a safe, close location to campus.

ylime2012

10+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2008
Status
Medical Student
I am looking to sublet a furnished 1 bedroom (includes bed, desk, tv, DSL) in a two bedroom apt. It is in a nice safe area up in the hills and close to touro campus (15 min drive). There are already a lot of touro students living in the complex. Plus you would be sharing the apt with another nice 4th year pharmacy student for about two months (june and july). You have the option of renewing the lease. I am looking for females only.
I am still on my current lease through September (so I'll already by paying two sets of rent for August and September), but I am also interested in the name of the complex so I can look into starting a lease there at the end of July/beginning of August.

Phrm Girl 24

Accepted!
10+ Year Member
May 9, 2007
Los Angeles
Status
Pharmacist
Since you specified females only I cannot take this room but I am interested to know what the name of the complex is?

I am incoming P1 and would like to live in a safe, close location to campus.
You should live in FOUNTAIN PLAZA this is probably the same complex the Op is refering to. Most touro students live there management is really nice, the apartments are nice, and very safe. Its across Blue rock apartments but I wouldn't live there its kind of fishy there.

idkwmcr

10+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi guys I am going to start P1 next month. I thought I had perfect housing arrangements but they did not work out. I am in desperate need of place now but everything I am finding for an affordable price is in the older neighborhoods. I do not have a preference of living on or off the island as long as living off is not to far away. I would prefer females or a female let me know if anyone has a room still.