Touro COM NY -- Middletown -- Inaugural class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epsynergist

I fell in-to a burnin ring o' fire
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone trying to get to know the inaugural class of 2018, there is a facebook page to encourage pre-matriculant socializing.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/724651627558279/

Otherwise, chat it up.

I'm coming from California and looking forward to the big move. Where is everyone coming from?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! I just closed the group I created.

Members don't see this ad :)
What happened to MD?
Time is an important factor. I didn't want to spend too many cycles reapplying; I applied to all MD schools my first cycle and was waitlisted; I subsequently learned about DO and included it in my second cycle. I don't really see much of a difference between the two besides politics and OMM classes at the end of the day. The ACGME and AOA merger kind of verifies my sentiment.

I received the HPSP scholarship and wanted to take advantage of being a part of my school's inaugural class. I saw this as an opportunity, rather than a detriment, and I have only verified it as such. There is something to be said about initiating a class-legacy. So I guess you could say I am adventurous and I want to be exposed to unique circumstances.

Reactions: 1 user