Touro Nevada MHS 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulpeds

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I recently got accepted to the Touro Nevada MHS program for c/o 2017! I was looking around for a thread but couldn't find one, is there anyone else on here who will be attending? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
When did you get your acceptance? I applied the beginning of April. Do you know any of the matriculation stats? I'd prefer this program because of its proximity to home, but I also got into a few other post bac type programs that have a high matriculation rate

I got wait-listed yesterday, anybody else in the same boat? Does anybody know when they usually start pulling from this list? I was thinking about applying to Touro-CA as well.. but Touro-NV is my #1 choice so I'm still hoping I'll get that call!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got wait-listed yesterday, anybody else in the same boat? Does anybody know when they usually start pulling from this list? I was thinking about applying to Touro-CA as well.. but Touro-NV is my #1 choice so I'm still hoping I'll get that call!
I got rejected yesterday, I didn't know they had a wait list lol, I thought I had okay enough stats to qualify for the waitlist at least. Good luck! Do you know the matriculation stats for people getting into their DO school?

I got rejected yesterday, I didn't know they had a wait list lol, I thought I had okay enough stats to qualify for the waitlist at least. Good luck! Do you know the matriculation stats for people getting into their DO school?

Me either! And thank you.

I've seen them floating around here and there on different threads. I think for the DO program it's about a 3.4 gpa (maybe slightly less) and a 27 MCAT. Although the MCAT may be less accurate because I know I've read a few times that the Touro schools tend to like higher MCAT scores (closer to 30.) If you search a bit you'll find it on here.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Me either! And thank you.

I've seen them floating around here and there on different threads. I think for the DO program it's about a 3.4 gpa (maybe slightly less) and a 27 MCAT. Although the MCAT may be less accurate because I know I've read a few times that the Touro schools tend to like higher MCAT scores (closer to 30.) If you search a bit you'll find it on here.

I see. That makes sense I guess. I had a 29 MCAT and a 3.1 GPA (reason I am looking at post bacs). I had a fair amount of clinical experience and extracurriculars but yea it's cool. I wanted this program because of its proximity to family more than anything but I was unable to find anything regarding their matric rate.

I see. That makes sense I guess. I had a 29 MCAT and a 3.1 GPA (reason I am looking at post bacs). I had a fair amount of clinical experience and extracurriculars but yea it's cool. I wanted this program because of its proximity to family more than anything but I was unable to find anything regarding their matric rate.

That might be why I'm wait listed, I don't have an MCAT yet. At least you've got a solid score.. That'll help with DO school application.

Reactions: 1 user
That might be why I'm wait listed, I don't have an MCAT yet. At least you've got a solid score.. That'll help with DO school application.

Yea, good luck! I'm actually planning on retaking in a month (I had a bathroom emergency during the last test). I ended up getting into a few other programs that had more of a solid linkage, but TUN would have been a great opportunity for me.

Yea, good luck! I'm actually planning on retaking in a month (I had a bathroom emergency during the last test). I ended up getting into a few other programs that had more of a solid linkage, but TUN would have been a great opportunity for me.

Hahaha, props for getting a 29 despite a bathroom emergency!

Hey guys! I recently got accepted to the Touro Nevada MHS program for c/o 2017! I was looking around for a thread but couldn't find one, is there anyone else on here who will be attending? Thanks!

I also got accepted! I'm probably going to put a deposit down and then see if any of the places I am waitlisted at get back to me. Do you know if the program has changed in any way from last years?