Touro Nevada - Midwestern-Glendale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoosdatman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my application has been submitted to both of these institutions and was wondering if anyone has been accepted so I know how long the wait time us to hear back.

Members don't see this ad.

Looks we are in similar situations, as I have applied to both of these schools! I submitted my MWU app at the end of December and heard from them a week later asking me to come in for an interview, which I have this Friday :). I know they have a rolling addmissions process so, they review apps as they come in instead of all at once. I sent out the Touro-Nevada app last week and haven't heard anything back yet. Hope this helps!

Just wondering if either of you two (Base14 & Hoosdatman) have heard back from these programs. I applied in January and haven't heard anything back. Do you suggest contacting the programs directly to ask the status of you application or not? Any suggestions? Has anyone else applied to these schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to Touro back in early January and just received an email to submit my supplemental application last week. I hear it takes about two weeks to hear of a decision once you've submitted your supplemental application

Just wondering if either of you two (Base14 & Hoosdatman) have heard back from these programs. I applied in January and haven't heard anything back. Do you suggest contacting the programs directly to ask the status of you application or not? Any suggestions? Has anyone else applied to these schools?

Midwestern - E-submitted PTCAS (12/05/10), on-campus interview invite via email (1/06/11), interviewed (1/28/11), :thumbup:acceptance:thumbup: via their online portal site (2/02/11).

Touro - E-submitted PTCAS (1/14/11), supp app request via email (2/15/11). They wanted another $50 fee for processing the supp app, which I didn't bother completing because I was already accepted to MWU.

Apptired, I would give it another week or so before you start contacting them. I know MWU is still conducting interviews, so they could just still be processing your application. If you haven't heard anything by next week, you could just give a call to admissions and ask how things are going. Best of luck to you!