Touro Nevada (TUNCOM) students! QUESTIONS!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drabberbadge

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the daily schedule like for you at Touro Nevada? Are classroom attendance required? How long will you be on campus? Is it advisable to live on or near the strip or closer to campus? I am living with my significant other so I hope you can answer all my questions or PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

What is the daily schedule like for you at Touro Nevada? Are classroom attendance required? How long will you be on campus? Is it advisable to live on or near the strip or closer to campus? I am living with my significant other so I hope you can answer all my questions or PM me.
Long time Vegas local here, though I'm premed (UNLV) I can give you info on town...the campus is in Henderson (Touro) I believe which aside from some parts of Summerlin is nicer than the rest of Vegas. For that reason and obviously proximity you won't want to live on the strip or West side of town. Also don't get tempted by the rock bottom prices of anything in North LV, I bought a house there years ago and it was a headache getting it off my hands as neighborhood deteriorated rapidly.

Hello! My question is about your pre-secondary screening. On the website it says in order to receive a secondary, one needs to have both sGPA and cGPA >3.0. For an applicant that showed upward trends in the last year of UG and post-bac, but really close to the 3.0 (>2.9), any chance that admission will make an exception on this? Wondering how strict the screening is. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
According to the students I've talked to

Lecture not mandatory (mostly)
Tons of housing, cheap (by East Coast standards)
Recommended to live nearby in Henderson

Reactions: 1 user