Touro NJ opening for 2008?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scrubs8403

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Touro NJ's website states that they are in the process of applying for LCME accreditation... Does anyone know how long it will take for them to grant Touro NJ provisional status? I've heard it's set to open for 2008. Anyone know anything else? Also, I hear they are having some kind of program with Stevens Institute of Technology graduates matriculating right in.. Any info is appreciated! Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Touro NJ's website states that they are in the process of applying for LCME accreditation... Does anyone know how long it will take for them to grant Touro NJ provisional status? I've heard it's set to open for 2008. Anyone know anything else? Also, I hear they are having some kind of program with Stevens Institute of Technology graduates matriculating right in.. Any info is appreciated! Thanks! :)

Touro is going to open an allopathic school? Touro has an osteopathic branch in California, Nevada, and New York already.

Yep, the school will be Allopathic, unlike Touro's other med schools. Only allo schools get LCME accredited. Also, the Touro web site states so. It will be it's first allo school.

Members don't see this ad :)
yup, will be in hasbrouck heights, but im not sure it will be open for 2008