Touro NV-Dr Preddy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FirefighterDoc

MS-4
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just stumbled upon some of his anatomy videos on youtube. You guys are truly lucky over there. Anyone have a list of youtube videos or channels they'd recommend?

Heres a great Embryo video too

http://youtu.be/rN3lep6roRI

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Came in expecting a boohoo horror story thread. Leaving enlightened.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im just saying, If you guys who are there now were to post any new videos.........we'd probably all love you. Just wondering, has he mentioned anything about his videos? Does he know he helped med students all across the country learn anatomy? lol

Im just saying, If you guys who are there now were to post any new videos.........we'd probably all love you. Just wondering, has he mentioned anything about his videos? Does he know he helped med students all across the country learn anatomy? lol
Im a first year at TUNCOM also. Dr. Preddy is awesome, our anatomy department has some really good professors in it in general. I'll try to record anything else he does but allot of the time he shows us in lab where we can't bring in our cell phone. he also volunteers in the department hes a full time ER physician.

Reactions: 1 user
Dr. Preddy needs to make online anatomy lectures. He is the only reason I feel even slightly prepared for my anatomy exam and practical in a week. i just sit in lecture with my headphones and watch his vids.

I also watched his arm video and it was helpful. Just be aware that he has lots of mistakes in that videos - don't simply copy everything he says and writes 100% I just used his video as a general guide to get familiar to arm anatomy before actually memorizing things from atlas