Touro ny anyone heard anything??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from this school?

Members don't see this ad.

i got accepted to touro-bay shore, without an interview or anything. this was like 2 weeks ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
i got accepted to touro-bay shore, without an interview or anything. this was like 2 weeks ago.

Similar situation, except it was the Manhattan location. I got my acceptance in February. Good luck!

Oh ok, me and a few friends of mine know of ppl that have heard back, but also know of a lot of ppl that haven't. So was just trying to get a feel on sdn if many ppl have already heard back. Thanks for the replies!

Similar situation, except it was the Manhattan location. I got my acceptance in February. Good luck![
I am finishing up my final affiliation right now (end in august) I will be part of the grad class of 2010. The program is excellent. It is very difficult but not impossible. they have excellent teachers. Almost all of them are practicing clinicians. You will get info from out of the book, but you will also get their everyday experience as well..

Enjoy! good luck!