Touro-NY (Middletown) vs AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HofficeHours

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got accepted to both. Which school is better?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Both solid schools. Which did you like better?

AZCOM had a beautiful campus while Touro - Middletown was just one building in the middle of nowhere. However, Touro is close to NYC and has more hospitals in the NY Metro area to choose from. Both schools seem to have similar residency placement. Tough to say which one I like better at this point....I have two weeks to make the call.

I'd go to the school on the side of the country you'd like to practice in. Geographic bias is real, and striking.

Reactions: 1 users
I'd go to the school on the side of the country you'd like to practice in. Geographic bias is real, and striking.

I agree with this.

That said, what's the estimated difference in cost for attendance at these schools? Actually calculate how much you'll be borrowing, as this might make a huge difference.

what mcat is needed for middletown???

Lets be honest - who cares what the campus looks like? How is that even a consideration?

You don't even want to know what they spend on keeping the campus pretty. And guess what? That's all in your tuition.

Don't know too much about either. I have see that Touro does place a strong emphasis on OMM. But you'll be saving 10K in tuition alone by going to Touro New York.
Really? NYC is a very expensive place to live.

Also don't think you can rotate in Manhattan from touro middletown...I don't even think the touro NYC people can rotate in Manhattan lol