Touro Offering FULL RIDE Scholarships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you believe that Touro is offering FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIPS?

• Yes

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 72 66.1%

• Total voters

TruthAche

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
According to this post (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...cceptance-thread.1177865/page-5#post-17349703) touro is offering full ride scholarships. recipients are contacted on SDN through touro's account and do not have to attend an interview.

However the admissions dean of touro denies the existence of the scholarship (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...cceptance-thread.1177865/page-8#post-17406561), and people believe it was to save face because the secret scholarship offer was rejected

The scholarship recipient counters by posting a phone log of touro calling him (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...cceptance-thread.1177865/page-9#post-17407674) but refuses to reveal touro's SDN account handle.

Can we as a forum figure out if touro is really offering full ride scholarships? this is a huge opportunity for future predents everyone to avoid enormous debt. this would also be an unprecedented move of a dental school awarding almost $300,000 to applicants. if people are willing to serve in the military for 4 years to avoid debt, then touro's full scholarship would be a great option. i would certainly attend touro if i had to pay zero tuition.

if anyone is willing to to contact touro admissions office about this matter, please post their response

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Omg I love Feralis drama. So juicy!

Reactions: 6 users
Did you know he only scored a 14 on his DAT?

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone else on sdn received a private message from touro about this huge scholarship? or is it only feralis?

There is no private message, he refuses to show it to us and even give us the username.

Reactions: 1 user
You always leave out the 15 TS :(

did they tell you over the phone what the criteria for the scholarship was? is it just high DAT score? or do we have to create DAT prep material and distribute it or something? how much could they know about recipients through SDN stalking?

After proving that he in fact does lie, I would believe that
There is no private message, he refuses to show it to us and even give us the username.

what is wrong with you? it is against term of service of SDN (idk how many TOS there are because I did not read) to share any specific information regarding the private message. You just joined anti-feralis team?

and I will say it again, I never think Feralis lies. he has no motives/no reasons to. He got in all the top notch dental programs. Why would he waste time to troll/lie and even have the phone log as proof?

###TeamTouroUSA###TeamFullRide

Reactions: 3 users
what is wrong with you? it is against term of service of SDN (idk how many TOS there are because I did not read) to share any specific information regarding the private message. You just joined anti-feralis team?

and I will say it again, I never think Feralis lies. he has no motives/no reasons to. He got in all the top notch dental programs. Why would he waste time to troll/lie and even have the phone log as proof?

You would be surprised how far arrogance, pride and ego can take a person...just saying

Reactions: 1 users
He got in all the top notch dental programs.

actually he didnt get into harvard, unc, and uconn at the minimum. ironically the person who posted the deans email fared better than him this cycle so i dont think theres a jealousy thing. a 28 DAT doesnt mean all schools will accept you. there's so many other factors, which is why im curious about the scholarship criteria. what does touro have to go by besides his DAT score if they are recruiting through SDN?

Hasn't it crossed anyone's mind that it may be a fake Touro SDN account...? Calling to pretend to be a rep of Touro.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hasn't it crossed anyone's mind that it may be a fake Touro SDN account...?

doesnt make sense. if it was fake, why would touro's admissions number have called him? they offered the acceptance and scholarship through the phone. unfortunately feralis says theres no paper trail of the award so theres no scan or email screencap

if touro really has an account that browses SDN, then its only a matter of time before they find this thread. hopefully they post and clarify the scholarship opportunity

doesnt make sense. if it was fake, why would touro's admissions number have called him? they offered the acceptance and scholarship through the phone. unfortunately feralis says theres no paper trail of the award so theres no scan or email screencap

if touro really has an account that browses SDN, then its only a matter of time before they find this thread. hopefully they post and clarify the scholarship opportunity
There's websites/apps that can allow you to alter your caller id. So idunno, lol. What's done is done.

There's websites that can allow you to alter your caller id. So idunno, lol. What's done is done.

you can alter your caller ID but not your caller number. if you search up the Touro CODM's admission number, it is the number that called him. This number alone is more credible than the touro SDN account's PM with Feralis, since like you said, it could be a fake.

however, people still think Feralis somehow photoshopped the photo. so We are all waiting for the video of his phone, probably his face in it too lol.

Guys feralis is trolling, he's never gonna admit it.

you can alter your caller ID but not your caller number. if you search up the Touro CODM's admission number, it is the number that called him. This number alone is more credible than the touro SDN account's PM with Feralis, since like you said, it could be a fake.

however, people still think Feralis somehow photoshopped the photo. so We are all waiting for the video of his phone, probably his face in it too lol.

video doesnt prove anything LOL. you can easily edit your call log. you can change the phones date in settings and you can name contacts after phone numbers. youre lucky to never had a crazy gf who looks through your phone (i learned this stuff from experience lol). we are all waiting for the name of touro's SDN account that gives out the scholarships

Yeah guys! He's just a stupid buttface huh?

Reactions: 1 users
video doesnt prove anything LOL. you can easily edit your call log. you can change the phones date in settings and you can name contacts after phone numbers. youre lucky to never had a crazy gf who looks through your phone (i learned this stuff from experience lol). we are all waiting for the name of touro's SDN account that gives out the scholarships

His phone log just shows the phone number that comes from NY, USA. you cant edit a phone number but you can edit what you mentioned above.

SDN account means nothing, even less credible than the phone call, given how easy to create an account on SDN.

wow, i hope you are still with that gf to master more phone skills to share.

SDN account means nothing, even less credible than the phone call, given how easy to create an account on SDN.

as people in touro thread mentioned, SDN accounts have "member since" date. if the join date is before the scholarship was revealed and has a post history / username / last activity that makes sense, then he has the benefit of the doubt. if join date is recent, then its obviously not the right SDN account

also someone posted this in touro site: http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-fake-call-log-entries-on-iphone/ ... its easy to change what appears on your phone. its hard to change what appears on the SDN servers (such as account info) to the world

Last edited:
inb4 thread closed

if they close the thread then all the predents won't know if they're eligible for a potential full ride scholarship :( something like that is life changing

if they close the thread then all the predents won't know if they're eligible for a potential full ride scholarship :( something like that is life changing

haha. It is funny to realize a bunch of people will call Touro and inquire about this schoalrships. and Then ask if they can be accepted without interviews.

such a joke.

Guys.....what if Feralis is the dean of Touro and this is a publicity stunt?!??

Goodness. Let's all worry about our own business and let this one go. If he's lying, awesome. If he's telling the truth, awesome. If he's a figment of our imagination, awesome.

Reactions: 13 users
You can't change the number that appears on the call info screen, which I also posted, if you're trying to suggest I just named a contact their phone number. Call info screen on iPhones always shows the actual number of the call. Just FYI for the guy trying to mislead people into thinking what I posted could be faked. Please resume butthurt @ touro scholarship 2016.

You can't change the number that appears on the call info screen, which I also posted, if you're trying to suggest I just named a contact their phone number. Just FYI. Please resume butthurt @ touro scholarship 2016.
Haha I'm sure you tried to do it and that's how you knows it doesn't work. What a fake

Do you guys have a personal grudge against Feralis?
duty_calls.png

Reactions: 13 users
You're right, that's the most reasonable explanation.

because touro creating an account that you refuse to reveal, stalking SDN and choosing you of ALL people, who didnt even apply to them, to award a full ride worth $300,000 (the greatest in the history in dental scholarships) with a bypass of the entire interview process, which was turned down over a phone call with no email to follow-up, and an admissions dean who vehemently denied the existence of said scholarship because he was "butthurt" that you publicly turned it down is MORE reasonable? LOL OKAY.

i worked for my undergrad's honor committee for four years and have literally proved dozens of cheaters guilty. this is a textbook example of someone who gets trapped in their own lie and goes all out trying to make it work rather than admitting the truth to save face. tampering with smartphone data or webpage source code happens in like ~33% of cases. the defense of "i dont have anything to gain by making this up" is also soooo textbook. if you didnt have anything to gain, why post about it? keep it to yourself if you hate touro so much and declined the offer. i already posted in the touro thread that ego is a strong motive. your post history reeks of ego- everyone should read his response to the guy who posted the deans email

this is exactly like when some professors refuse to believe that their goodie two shoes straight A student cheated on an exam. just pretend that this isnt feralis. pretend its some random internet poster. now do you still think his story makes sense? his lies spread misinformation to future touro applicants- it is not like we are trying to figure out if he cheated on his gf or shop lifted

Last edited:
Let it go already. Seriously.

You either got catfished or you're lying.

Last edited:
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Reactions: 7 users
He got a free ride guys. Deal with it.
I mean are any of you really surprised?

He's Feralis.

:corny:

He became a villain...he's not a god

^ lol wow, this Feralis guy has his own cheer leading squad on here

regardless theres no point in arguing over this, the dean said no full scholarship what else is there to discuss let it go.

^ lol wow, this Feralis guy has his own cheer leading squad on here

regardless theres no point in arguing over this, the dean said no full scholarship what else is there to discuss let it go.
Ya feralis let it go, times up and you were caught. I'm ready to move on... Are you?

ITT: the future dental leaders of America, folks.

Reactions: 5 users
baton down the hatches Mr. Wayne.... there's a storm coming