Touro Offering FULL RIDE Scholarships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you believe that Touro is offering FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIPS?

• Yes

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 72 66.1%

• Total voters
images

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Read feralis's replies....he's so full of himself. He tells people "your not one of us" referring to people with great dat scores.

I can see why Feralis would turn this offer down. I would have done the same. For example, lets say you get into some ivy league and you want to do nursing and a few weeks later, you were contacted by Everest Institute or University of Phoenix for a free ride to do nursing.... Some should choose it. Some would pass.

He doesn't want to take the risk of gambling 4 years of his education. Simple.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Read feralis's replies....he's so full of himself. He tells people "your not one of us" referring to people with great dat scores.
I mean. 16AA 18AA 22AA 28AA. Who really cares. As long as you get accepted.
Unless you want a full ride. Then you need a 28+

is that right? very immature

a dentist coming out of a foreign country can be more successful than a dentist from Harvard, rankings mean nothing which is why dental school are not ranked
better get pride out of your system now because in the real world nobody cares where you went or how high your DAT score was.

Reactions: 6 users
Not trying to burst anybody's bubble here.....but my brother who is applying this cycle also received a scholarship offer by being contacted through this site. I'm almost positive that they're trying to get people with insanely high DAT scores (he had a 27 AA). He turned it down because he already accepted another offer. He did, however, apply to the program just because he wanted to see if he could get any money. I'll try to get him to log on and comment later.

Reactions: 2 users
Not trying to burst anybody's bubble here.....but my brother who is applying this cycle also received a scholarship offer by being contacted through this site. I'm almost positive that they're trying to get people with insanely high DAT scores (he had a 27 AA). He turned it down because he already accepted another offer. He did, however, apply to the program just because he wanted to see if he could get any money. I'll try to get him to log on and comment later.

did he publicly post his 27 AA? let us know the name of the account that contacted him. thnx

LOL, @dentovermed and your crew, plz comment how the brother of this nice guy/girl is a fake and just becomes a villain.

I meant it made sense for the Dean to deny the full-ride scholarship rumor. Even if they are giving out one or few scholarships to few "geniuses" to boost up the reputation of brand new school, they don't want to make it public and let it become a trend for years later.

But then again, I question why Feralis though? I meant I used his notes to0 (i love you <3) and his DAT is top 10, I believe the supposed "SDN" account can lurk around more in Harvard or Columbia forum to look for even more qualified and well-rounded students to secretly offer such scholarship. I saw a quite few people on here with stats of 3.9-4.0 GPA with 26+ DAT. I believe those stats are even more impressive than Feralis's (No offense, buddy) and I haven't seen anyone beside Feralis posting about this.

So yeah, I guess Feralis might be one of them and only he is open up to this forum more than the other ones.

Reactions: 1 users
LOL, @dentovermed and your crew, plz comment how the brother of this nice guy/girl is a fake and just becomes a villain.

doesnt prove anything yet. we need to see the SDN account that contacted the brother because feralis cannot provide it. anyone can claim their brother did this or that. my sister got contacted by harvard through SDN with full scholarship offer because she has a 30 DAT

Even better, he/she should send the name of the Touro account privately and see if feralis gives the same username account

Members don't see this ad :)
Even better, he/she should send the name of the Touro account privately and see if feralis gives the same username account

not really. that person can PM feralis the username beforehand.

i dont get people on this forum sometimes. you guys only read and accept what you want to believe.

First, Feralis posted and everyone jumped in saying he lied and faked it. now someone else (who didn't really post a lot or have a history of troll posts) shared that his brother was contacted a similar manner, you guys still don't believe it.

yea don't believe it but remember, the school does what is best for its future, not necessarily its students. the students come in second. in lawsuits, they even drop the students to protect the reputation (not usually but it happens)

Touro at NYMC can do this and i think it is smart to do this to give them a boost in getting established with solid students as fast as they can. Look at mwu-az, unlv, or LECOM, which are pretty new schools. but through different tactics and managements, only LECOM is the one lagging behind (no offense to LECOM students)

not really. that person can PM feralis the username beforehand.
you two watch Sherlock homes multiple times a day recently right?

no one believes it because feralis wont provide touro's SDN account that contacted him. how hard of a task is that if he was telling the truth? just tag the d*** account in the thread and the case is closed. the fact that he has avoided requests since the beginning and has delayed it for so long is very incriminating. you play devil advocate for why the scholarship exists so we do the same for why it doesnt exist.

if theres sufficient proof that touro is lying about their scholarship then i will publicly apologize to feralis and wouldnt hesitate to call out the school for their deceit

Dang, an entire thread devoted to him, what a god. #butthurtstronk

no one believes it because feralis wont provide touro's SDN account that contacted him. how hard of a task is that if he was telling the truth? just tag the d*** account in the thread and the case is closed. the fact that he has avoided requests since the beginning and has delayed it for so long is very incriminating. you play devil advocate for why the scholarship exists so we do the same for why it doesnt exist.

if theres sufficient proof that touro is lying about their scholarship then i will publicly apologize to feralis and wouldnt hesitate to call out the school for their deceit
How would that even help? Anyone could make an account called TouroDentalMed and message people... If I were going on this rampage with you guys, I'd say the phone logs are much better evidence

time for Touro or admins to step in and clarify this or do something.
If it was supposed to be a underhand offer for qualified candidates, of course the people who offered them will not and cannot admit it. However, if Feralis cannot provide the SDN account name that contacted him in the first place, this will not go anywhere.

Or we can just close the thread and move on.

How would that even help? Anyone could make an account called TouroDentalMed and message people... If I were going on this rampage with you guys, I'd say the phone logs are much better evidence

have you been following the thread? we can check the accounts "join date" to see if it was before or after the scholarship offer. if feralis had the foresight to create TouroDentalMed before posting about his scholarship, then i tip my hat to him. if the account has a recent "join date", then it doesnt prove anything. i dont get why this has to be repeated so many times ;/ the username, post history, and recent activity can also support or disprove the case

another thing that makes no sense: touro is not yet accredited so they cannot offer acceptances yet. scholarships are only offered to accepted applicants. this whole situation requires so much mental gymnastics to believe that these scholarships exist

have you been following the thread? we can check the accounts "join date" to see if it was before or after the scholarship offer. if feralis had the foresight to create TouroDentalMed before posting about his scholarship, then i tip my hat to him. if the account has a recent "join date", then it doesnt prove anything. i dont get why this has to be repeated so many times ;/

another thing that makes no sense: touro is not yet accredited so they cannot offer acceptances yet. scholarships are only offered to accepted applicants. this whole situation requires so much mental gymnastics to believe that these scholarships exist

But why do you care so much?

Reactions: 3 users
But why do you care so much?
Bc guys like feralis are trash talking Touro when there are serious applicants for the school. Especially if he says something that's not true. And now he's dug himself even deeper

And he's way too stubborn and arrogant, he needs to change himself and become a more sensitive soul

sexy dentist from Hang Over, let me brief you this,

anti-Feralis says:

1. he could make a touro account to self-message his account, then called touro to leave a message and hang up, which they will return the call to provide additional information. and they say Feralis make this whole thing up to trash talk the school. so the phone log is not credible proof, and the SDN account, which if created before feralis's announcement of such scholarship, may also not be credible proof.

And he's way too stubborn and arrogant, he needs to change himself and become a more sensitive soul
Bc guys like feralis are trash talking Touro when there are serious applicants for the school. Especially if he says something that's not true. And now he's dug himself even deeper

Seriously, why u guys hold so much grudge against somebody that give people on here a free tool. in life, nothing is free so I think you guys should feel grateful for this. I don't think he is arrogant because he deserves what he's gotten.

sexy dentist from Hang Over, let me brief you this,

anti-Feralis says:

1. he could make a touro account to self-message his account, then called touro to leave a message and hang up, which they will return the call to provide additional information. so the phone log is not credible proof, and the SDN account, which if created before feralis's announcement of such scholarship, may also not be credible proof.

you mean Horrible Bosses

if the SDN account is convincing, that is enough proof for me. i will give him the benefit of the doubt and drop the case, despite the possibility that he created it himself.

also what you said is less believable than:

touro creating an account that feralis refuses to reveal, stalking SDN and choosing him of ALL people, who didnt even apply to them, to award a full ride worth $300,000 (the greatest in the history in dental scholarships) with a bypass of the entire interview process, which was turned down over a phone call with no email to follow-up, and an admissions dean who vehemently denied the existence of said scholarship because he was "butthurt" that feralis publicly turned it down when touro isnt yet accredited and cannot hand out acceptances

because i want a full ride scholarship if it exists! touro + $300,000 > harvard

Whether or not Mr. 14AA on his DAT got a scholarship , you are not going to get offered one by knowing if he did.

Reactions: 2 users
This is the type of stuff ya'll cringe about feeling so strongly for a year from now

Reactions: 4 users
Touro admissions said themselves "I speculate they will either respond with anger and some nonsensical excuse, or go silent about the matter. The lack of proof should quell the concerns of forum participants" this is exactly what feralis has been doing so far

you mean Horrible Bosses

if the SDN account is convincing, that is enough proof for me. i will give him the benefit of the doubt and drop the case, despite the possibility that he created it himself.

touro creating an account that feralis refuses to reveal, stalking SDN and choosing him of ALL people, who didnt even apply to them, to award a full ride worth $300,000 (the greatest in the history in dental scholarships) with a bypass of the entire interview process, which was turned down over a phone call with no email to follow-up, and an admissions dean who vehemently denied the existence of said scholarship because he was "butthurt" that feralis publicly turned it down when touro isnt yet accredited and cannot hand out acceptances

I can get your logic and deduction. but in life, sometimes law is broken and twisted. as long as things are dealt with words of mouth and no paper trail, it is all good.

Seriously, why u guys hold so much grudge against somebody that give people on here a free tool. in life, nothing is free so I think you guys should feel grateful for this. I don't think he is arrogant because he deserves what he's gotten.
This goes back to what we've been saying that he's not a god and that he turned from a hero to a villain

it doesnt matter that he wrote some bio notes. this is the reason that this is a debate. people like you automatically assume hes this perfect individual because you have pre-existing bias. he doesnt get a free pass because of his notes. his notes and his scholarship are independent things. i am grateful that he has given out free notes. thank you for your service, feralis. we on SDN all appreciate your notes. we just want to know if youre telling the truth about the scholarship

I can get your logic and deduction. but in life, sometimes law is broken and twisted. as long as things are dealt with words of mouth and no paper trail, it is all good.

verbal contracts dont mean s***. if feralis accepted the scholarship, you can bet your a** that he would have asked for a follow-up email or paper letter. there is a reason notaries exist

you mean Horrible Bosses

I've had multiple interactions with dental schools with no paper trails, just phone calls. Example: I called to schedule my interview at UMB over the phone. No confirmation email afterward. When I got there, lo and behold, there was a nametag and folder waiting for me!
Case Western has an admissions officer on SDN I think. Some med schools do, too. Most dental schools know about SDN even if they aren't on it. Not sure why you think someone PM'ing Feralis is basically impossible.

I like this thread. It's fun.

Reactions: 3 users
Let's just all agree he sucks and has no friends! I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but he got a 14AA on his DATs.

I've had multiple interactions with dental schools with no paper trails, just phone calls. Example: I called to schedule my interview at UMB over the phone. No confirmation email afterward. When I got there, lo and behold, there was a nametag and folder waiting for me!
Case Western has an admissions officer on SDN I think. Some med schools do, too. Most dental schools know about SDN even if they aren't on it. Not sure why you think someone PM'ing Feralis is basically impossible.

This is from @TruthAche I think he wrote very clearly and perfectly:

because touro creating an account that you refuse to reveal, stalking SDN and choosing you of ALL people, who didnt even apply to them, to award a full ride worth $300,000 (the greatest in the history in dental scholarships) with a bypass of the entire interview process, which was turned down over a phone call with no email to follow-up, and an admissions dean who vehemently denied the existence of said scholarship because he was "butthurt" that you publicly turned it down is MORE reasonable? LOL OKAY.

This is the type of stuff ya'll cringe about feeling so strongly for a year from now

truthache or feralis?
or all of us?

It's indeed getting interesting. Maybe we should sticky this so people will learn

1. to not lie just to feed your ego (if truthache is right)

or

2. don't accuse someone of lying because it doesn't make 100% sense because in life, not everything makes 100% sense (if feralis is right)

Let's just all agree he sucks and has no friends! I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but he got a 14AA on his DATs.

you mentioned it more than enough times for all SDN'ers to know, so you don't need to shame him for his 14AA. He made it up by getting 40TS.. :)

its the COMBINATION of everything that makes the story seem BS. touro lurking SDN is one thing. offering a FULL RIDE is another. giving acceptance before accreditation is another. the dean denying it is another. etc.

yea u guys dont be shocked when you witness/participate in underhand/backdoor dealing in life that everything is just verbal first and then much later, when everything was already set in stone, there is the paper contract.

its not like you will be slapped on your face with paper after paper to keep as proof for every contract.

given the circumstances of this school, i think it is possible that they do underhand dealing like this. what makes them not to? all they got to do is to deny like all administration systems do in tough time.

You keep forgeting a 15 TS. I think that's important to mention.

Reactions: 4 users
Wasn't the Touro system previously involved in a cash for grades scam? I wouldn't put much trust in their words.

This is from @TruthAche I think he wrote very clearly and perfectly:

because touro creating an account that you refuse to reveal, stalking SDN and choosing you of ALL people, who didnt even apply to them, to award a full ride worth $300,000 (the greatest in the history in dental scholarships) with a bypass of the entire interview process, which was turned down over a phone call with no email to follow-up, and an admissions dean who vehemently denied the existence of said scholarship because he was "butthurt" that you publicly turned it down is MORE reasonable? LOL OKAY.

3 million dollars, seem large to you now, but to use it to recruit 10 extremely high caliber students, which probably make up 10-20% of the new class, is more than enough for the school to get established faster. on the long run, it is more likely even less expensive than to spend on advertisement and administrative headache. heck, they can even use these students to advertise for free through ADEA publication

Quote: you can teach the monkey and a cow a same trick, but a monkey just happens to learn it faster and less headache.

I'll do you one better than the PM. I didn't think the call would still be in my log but it is - here's the proof:

D6EiSpC.png
d4CM7w4.png

In case anyone tries to cry Photoshop:
gxiec4y.jpg
siFW3ik.jpg

I welcome your explanations for why Touro would call me for an 11 minute chat. Perhaps Touro can't (or doesn't want to) disclose informal scholarship offers prior to accreditation - I really don't know, or care.

As for @Arabidopsis , you would think Harvard's matriculants would have better things to do than try to discredit me but I guess after the DAT this is the second time I've left their students in my dust. Get on my level, son.

@FeralisExtremum

I owe you an apology.

I couldn't believe that Touro would do such a thing.

You rattled their cage.

They better straighten up.

They should be holistic and step up to the plate and accept students who applied , and whom they think are worthy of becoming their student to follow their mission.

I'm surprised.

why not show the username they used to contact you?

because if touro's account doesnt exist, he cant hack SDN servers to fake a pre-existing account lol

dude, how many times you have to insist on the account and not trust the phone number.

he could have created the account a few months ago, self message himself, call the touro to leave a message and they called back to talk to him.

that is if he is a scheming and lying person, which I don't think he will go as far to that, not likely.

@FeralisExtremum

I owe you an apology.

I couldn't believe that Touro would do such a thing.

You rattled their cage.

They better straighten up.

They should be holistic and step up to the plate and accept students who applied , and whom they think are worthy of becoming their student to follow their mission.

I'm surprised.

why not show the username they used to contact you?

why don't you just wait for touro dental to get accredited so you can actually have a realistic shot to go to dental school after 3-4 years waiting.

he could have created the account a few months ago, self message himself

if he had done that he would have posted a screencap of the PM already. the fact that he hasnt or is delaying is incriminating

here is what can happen if he reveals the account:

1. account was created before scholarship and is reasonably touro's (username, post history, recent activity). i give him benefit of the doubt that he did not self-create this account beforehand. i apologize to feralis and everyone in this thread and leave, while feeling betrayed by touro

2. account was created after scholarship or is obviously not touro's. we can conclude there was no PM and the scholarship doesnt exist.