Touro Offering FULL RIDE Scholarships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you believe that Touro is offering FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIPS?

• Yes

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 72 66.1%

• Total voters
He's not even answering proving he's guilty. That's it. He lied he's guilty and if he believed otherwise, he would reply. Good luck in dental school feralis, I hope you treat all your classmates with sensitivity, care and respect. But you need to start working on that from now. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Time to investigate....

:pompous:

Reactions: 1 user
He's not even answering proving he's guilty. That's it. He lied he's guilty and if he believed otherwise, he would reply. Good luck in dental school feralis, I hope you treat all your classmates with sensitivity, care and respect. But you need to start working on that from now. Good luck!
Not everyone is on SDN 24/7

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think non of this will be proven officially . .. Yes the phone screen shot could be made .. . but has anyone tried to verify that number?

now I'm getting pictures of those Touro school buildings in my head . .. . ugh

what to do?

you obviously don't know how law works in US. unless you have proof to show he is guilty, speculation does not count.

I think non of this will be proven officially . .. Yes the phone screen shot could be made .. . but has anyone tried to verify that number?

now I'm getting pictures of those Touro school buildings in my head . .. . ugh

what to do?

dude, just google dental supplement, the number that called him is the official contact number for touro dental.

My question is this -- you're approached by a random, relatively unknown account on SDN. They tell you that they are the Dean of Touro, the school you've been openly bashing for the past few weeks/months. They then go on to tell you that they've chosen to accept you, even *without* you applying there, and then they ask for your personal phone number so that they can contact you.

Who in their right mind would give their personal cell phone number away to someone like that?

Reactions: 4 users
you obviously don't know how law works in US. unless you have proof to show he is guilty, speculation does not count.

dude, just google dental supplement, the number that called him is the official contact number for touro dental.
Oh I didn't know you wanted legitimate proof? You want legitimate proof? Check out this email that came from the admissions of Touro!

"This rumor is utterly false, with absolutely no truth to it. Feel free to post this email on the forum.

I would also ask that you request the individual making this claim to furnish proof by posting the offer with official Touro College of Dental Medicine Admissions letterhead. Tell them they can black out their name if they are concerned about others knowing who they are. I speculate they will either respond with anger and some nonsensical excuse, or go silent about the matter. The lack of proof should quell the concerns of forum participants.

Sincerely,
TCDM @ NYMC Admissions"

There's your proof

My question is this -- you're approached by a random, relatively unknown account on SDN. They tell you that they are the Dean of Touro, the school you've been openly bashing for the past few weeks/months. They then go on to tell you that they've chosen to accept you, even *without* you applying there, and then they ask for your personal phone number so that they can contact you.

Who in their right mind would give their personal cell phone number away to someone like that?

great point. if touro wanted to talk, they would almost definitely leave their number and ask him to call them. you dont schedule interviews by emailing schools your number.

Oh I didn't know you wanted legitimate proof? You want legitimate proof? Check out this email that came from the admissions of Touro!

"This rumor is utterly false, with absolutely no truth to it. Feel free to post this email on the forum.

I would also ask that you request the individual making this claim to furnish proof by posting the offer with official Touro College of Dental Medicine Admissions letterhead. Tell them they can black out their name if they are concerned about others knowing who they are. I speculate they will either respond with anger and some nonsensical excuse, or go silent about the matter. The lack of proof should quell the concerns of forum participants.

Sincerely,
TCDM @ NYMC Admissions"

There's your proof
Screen shot or didn't happen.

Lol j/k

The reason he is claiming an acceptance with full ride to dazzle people is I think is to build up his name on here so he can market a test bank next year. Why put those notes out for free? Why go to all of these lengths? Theres an incentive. Also, his arrogance makes me believe that he's not such a nice person as we all thought. "you're not one of us" and "get on my level" are all condescending statements no generous or humble person would make that wants everyone to succeed. Whats happened is he cares a lot about his reputation on here and you guys questioning it has damaged it.

Think about it people. Thats all I have to say. And this has gotten so out of control and he's been defending himself vehemently on here - an anonymous forum- more than any logical person would. Its all about marketing something he has planned...

If he does choose to release something then maybe it will be good, I might still recommend that resource to people if it did work...

The reason he is claiming an acceptance with full ride to dazzle people is I think is to build up his name on here so he can market a test bank next year. Why put those notes out for free? Why go to all of these lengths? Theres an incentive. Also, his arrogance makes me believe that he's not such a nice person as we all thought. "you're not one of us" and "get on my level" are all condescending statements no generous or humble person would make that wants everyone to succeed. Whats happened is he cares a lot about his reputation on here and you guys questioning it has damaged it.

Think about it people. Thats all I have to say. And this has gotten so out of control and he's been defending himself vehemently on here - an anonymous forum- more than any logical person would. Its all about marketing something he has planned...

If he does choose to release something then maybe it will be good, I might still recommend that resource to people if it did work...

i wouldnt go as far as to accuse him of wanting to profit off DAT material and thus his need to protect his reputation. theres not enough evidence for that

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no opinion on this matter other than if Feralis did this to rile you guys up about things that cause you unnecessary stress, whether he did it truthfully or fradulently, you let him win because you gave him the satisfaction. This thread proves it. We all should move on with our lives and worry about more important things like how we're going to pay off our loans.

but theres no loans if we have full ride touro scholarships!

Reactions: 3 users
I have no opinion on this matter other than if Feralis did this to rile you guys up about things that cause you unnecessary stress, whether he did it truthfully or fradulently, you let him win because you gave him the satisfaction. This thread proves it. We all should move on with our lives and worry about more important things like how we're going to pay off our loans.
Ya feralis enjoy paying off those loans. Should've gone to Touro with a full ride.....LOL what a troll

great point. if touro wanted to talk, they would almost definitely leave their number and ask him to call them. you dont schedule interviews by emailing schools your number.

omg who to believe

i want this nightmare to go away .. .

Reactions: 3 users
i wouldnt go as far as to accuse him of wanting to profit off DAT material and thus his need to protect his reputation. theres not enough evidence for that

Would you bother rebutting people on people on the forum if you didnt care???

Whose boss enough to make a new thread with the heading "feralis is not who you think he is" and put the links to this thread and Touro's thread to show the SDN predents who feralis really is

Sincerely,
TCDM @ NYMC Admissions"

There's your proof
Touro does have a small history of inconsistencies. It's well known back in 2007, a number of faculty at Touro including an admissions director were indicted for falsifying transcripts and changing grades for payments.

Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/18/nyregion/18mbrfs-TOURO.html?_r=0

I said this in the school specific thread, while you can't necessarily draw a correlation from the past till now, you have to consider the possibility of Touro providing another inconsistency in this matter.

Dude. There are NO scholarships.

but feralis says there are! are we to believe the touro dean or feralis?!

and no, dentovermed, don't do that. our focus is on revealing the truth, not defamation. defamation might just be an unfortunate side-effect of the truth

Whose boss enough to make a new thread with the heading "feralis is not who you think he is" and put the links to this thread and Touro's thread to show the SDN predents who feralis really is

why dont you do it yourself? I can tell you have both hands to do it and an active SDN account to use to do it with.

poll added to encourage debate

i put no.

I don't believe it.

but it is on a thin line, and any more proof might make me change my vote

poll added to encourage debate

you don't have to go that far by making a poll to prove your point.

hopefully when you go to private practice, you only say good things about your colleagues or say nothing at all. saying negative comments like this will just taint your reputation first before tainting the other person's reputation.

you don't have to go that far by making a poll to prove your point.

hopefully when you go to private practice, you only say good things about your colleagues or say nothing at all. saying negative comments like this will just taint your reputation first before tainting the other person's reputation.

im not even pre-dental. im pre-law LOL my friend linked me to that touro thread last night since he knows i love posting on quityourbull**** on reddit. i had to read through that thread and peoples post histories to understand what the hell was going on. i didnt even know what DAT scores were until today and had to look up the percentiles. posting on here has been fun though

Guys, just calm down. Feralis has done a ton for the SDN community, and doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

Last edited:
i dont care about his notes. im never taking the DAT. i just like solving cases with conflicting he-said she-said evidence which always happens during cheating cases lol

i should create chemistry notes for DAT, distribute them for free, and then do whatever the hell i want because if i ever do anything wrong, people will give me the benefit of the doubt and protect me

i dont care about his notes. im never taking the DAT. i just like solving cases with conflicting he-said she-said evidence which always happens during cheating cases lol

i should create chemistry notes for DAT, distribute them for free, and then do whatever the hell i want because if i ever do anything wrong, people will give me the benefit of the doubt and protect me
To be fair, if he had claimed that about a different, accredited school, people would likely be more skeptical. But based on some of the Touro system's less-than-ethical accusations (I think someone posted one earlier in this thread), as well as the fact that it is an unaccredited private school that is looking to take an inaugural class, I still think it's somewhat believable, especially if he is not the only one. That's why I'd personally give him the benefit of the doubt.

But I guess none of this really affects me and I'm not sure why I (or you) am here, so...bye!

Last edited:
"A thread like this can only lead to a healthy discussion between SDNers" - no mod on here ever

Reactions: 7 users
To be fair, if he had claimed that about a different, accredited school, people would likely be more skeptical. But based on some of the Touro system's less-than-ethical accusations (I think someone posted one earlier in this thread), as well as the fact that it is an unaccredited for-profit school that is looking to take an inaugural class, I still think it's somewhat believable, especially if he is not the only one. That's why I'd personally give him the benefit of the doubt.

But I guess none of this really affects me and I'm not sure why I (or you) am here, so...bye!
Where do you get your information from that says Touro is for profit?

ok this thread has degraded into the few points that have already been beaten to death. im signing out now and leaving this forum forever. hope i brought some lively discussion during my day here! feralis vs. touro dean was certainly an interesting case

@FeralisExtremum i am 99% sure you made your scholarship story up. if the 1% alternative is true, then i am honestly sorry for my accusations. however, please stop being a d*ck. i read through your post history. stop bashing this touro school, stop saying youre better than people who got into harvard when you got rejected, stop gloating about your DAT score, stop laughing at people who attend uva and are just trying to get advice on this forum. you apparently made some amazing notes so please act like a good role model for these future dentists. keep this in mind when you interact with your classmates at columbia. for your own sake, please stay anonymous. i think it is better that the people at columbia do not know youre the person behind the FeralisExtremum account

good luck to everyones dental careers. bye

Reactions: 6 users
ok this thread has degraded into the few points that have already been beaten to death. im signing out now and leaving this forum forever. hope i brought some lively discussion during my day here! feralis vs. touro dean was certainly an interesting case

@FeralisExtremum i am 99% sure you made your scholarship story up. if the 1% alternative is true, then i am honestly sorry for my accusations. however, please stop being a d*ck. i read through your post history. stop bashing this touro school, stop saying youre better than people who got into harvard when you got rejected, stop gloating about your DAT score, stop laughing at people who attend uva and are just trying to get advice on this forum. you apparently made some amazing notes so please act like a good role model for these future dentists. keep this in mind when you interact with your classmates at columbia. for your own sake, please stay anonymous. i think it is better that the people at columbia do not know youre the person behind the FeralisExtremum account

good luck to everyones dental careers. bye

lol a prelaw talks like a know-it-all but you know-it-not-all. law is even below pharmacy now. quit ur BS. you just read through posts. you judge someone based on few beginning impressions.

Not sure. I'll edit that out. Thanks!

a private schools (no federal-funded schools) are very commonly mistaken to be for-profit (have shareholders and generate revenue for a group of people). some pharmacy private schools are private and also for profit but none of dental schools are for-profit.

Here I am watching my Hoos play Tech and I happen upon this thread. Not sure what is more entertaining... In all seriousness though, I don't know what to believe on this thread. I can't imagine why someone would even bother making something like this up especially someone like Feralis who isn't a nobody but a helpful member in this community. At the same time, as much as people talk about shady practices, etc I don't know why a school would tarnish their already limited reputation with these actions.

I do think Feralis needs to take it down a notch, though. Many of his replies/comments drip with arrogance that doesn't reflect well even if they are meant to be snide remarks directed at certain accusers.

Reactions: 2 users
In other news I just ate cereal and it was delicious.