Touro Offering FULL RIDE Scholarships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you believe that Touro is offering FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIPS?

• Yes

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 72 66.1%

• Total voters
my job was just to analyze evidence to determine if someone cheated or not. it had nothing to do with having the personality you want me to have

Bruh. After having a job like that for 4 years, you shouldn't care enough to do something similar unless you were paid to. Tru Story #Icryeverytime

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Bruh. After having a job like that for 4 years, you shouldn't care enough to do something similar unless you were paid to. Tru Story #Icryeverytime

i like the challenge of solving cases over the internet. the defendants have time to hide away and thoroughly think about their responses. they have time to craft stories to account for all their inconsistencies. when you interrogate someone in real time, they are more likely to slip up. online, you cannot force someone to reveal their evidence since theres no forum police. if this was a real investigation, touro's PM would have to be revealed by now. this thread is fun!

i like the challenge of solving cases over the internet. the defendants have time to hide away and thoroughly think about their responses. they have time to craft stories to account for all their inconsistencies. when you interrogate someone in real time, they are more likely to slip up. online, you cannot force someone to reveal their evidence since theres no forum police. if this was a real investigation, touro's PM would have to be revealed by now. this thread is fun!
Just so you know, not a whole lot of people here took this ordeal as seriously as you did. As a fellow mystery lover, I recommend reading books instead of what you did there. It helps with getting a better DAT score as well. Maybe that way you wouldn't have to go to Touro...

Members don't see this ad :)
As a fellow mystery lover, I recommend reading books instead of what you did there

i have a mystery for you to solve! am i a touro applicant with a low DAT or am i a random internet troll? if you reasoning skills are good, the answer should be obvious

Maybe that way you wouldn't have to go to Touro...

talking down on touro because you got into a "better" school already... i guess you didnt learn from feralis' mistake :(

I'm not going to lie, this has all been quite entertaining. Still, this whole debacle isn't going anywhere beyond this back and forth parrying. Don't you have something better to do? Whether you are pre-law or pre-dental your time should be focused on doing something tangible for your future.

I'm not going to lie, this has all been quite entertaining. Still, this whole debacle isn't going anywhere beyond this back and forth parrying. Don't you have something better to do? Whether you are pre-law or pre-dental your time should be focused on doing something tangible for your future.

This is going on his resume. Duh!

i have a mystery for you to solve! am i a touro applicant with a low DAT or am i a random internet troll? if you reasoning skills are good, the answer should be obvious

talking down on touro because you got into a "better" school already... i guess you didnt learn from feralis' mistake :(
FYI, neither being a troll nor having low DAT is a good thing.
I guess Feralis and I both made the mistake of working hard to have a good dental school application and got in legit dental schools.

Reactions: 1 users
This thread is pathetic. Get over it already.

FYI, neither being a troll nor having low DAT is a good thing.
I guess Feralis and I both made the mistake of working hard to have a good dental school application and got in legit dental schools.
Enlighten me please.

when i grow up i want to be an internet policeman!

GBSyrP8.jpg

8FxEa.gif

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Remember when Feralis made an alt account to vehemently accuse himself of lying and we all lost our minds? He's so considerate for keeping us entertained as the application season winds down.

Reactions: 7 users
Remember when Feralis made an alt account to vehemently accuse himself of lying and we all lost our minds? He's so considerate for keeping us entertained as the application season winds down.
The application season is winding down? There's still time they said! Give us your money they said!

Reactions: 1 users
It was also true of every single dental school that was not the first.

can we nominate this thread for your "Highlights of pre-dental forums" list? :)

Keep it professional and discuss the issue at hand. Avoid personal attacks.

guys...the polls are closing in on 50-50 faster than bernie on hillary. our community has essentially been split into two factions and we dont know what to believe anymore...

#TouroGate is likely to go down as the biggest dental school conspiracy in modern history. one of us must volunteer to apply to touro, attend the interview, and infiltrate their facilities. we need a copy of that budget report to determine how many millions theyre allocating to scholarships. in the meantime, we should create fake SDN accounts with 27+ DAT breakdown threads as bait

guys...the polls are closing in on 50-50 faster than bernie on hillary. our community has essentially been split into two factions and we dont know what to believe anymore...

#TouroGate is likely to go down as the biggest dental school conspiracy in modern history. one of us must volunteer to apply to touro, attend the interview, and infiltrate their facilities. we need a copy of that budget report to determine how many millions theyre allocating to scholarships. in the meantime, we should create fake SDN accounts with 27+ DAT breakdown threads as bait
Dude this isn't Reddit. Shhh.

Relax already.

At the end of the day scholarships or not, it is still Touro...

Touro, Lecom, Roseman, Midwestern, New England whatever all the same.... new, over priced, and saturating dentistry
everytime a new school comes out the same accusations occur.... in a few years everyone will think Touro is a fine school, just like the other new schools.

Touro, Lecom, Roseman, Midwestern, New England whatever all the same.... new, over priced, and saturating dentistry
everytime a new school comes out the same accusations occur.... in a few years everyone will think Touro is a fine school, just like the other new schools.
It has less to do with new, over priced, and saturating dentistry and more to do with Touro's questionable reputation. I wouldn't want to go to a school involved with fraudulent conducts.
See "http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/17/e...r=2&oref=slogin&ref=nyregion&pagewanted=print"

Who knows how many other unethical behaviors go undetected.

Feralis would not lie about this because it is pretty easy to figure out who he is based on posts from this forum. Knowing what school he is going to and his background and his DAT scores etc. He wouldn't be dumb enough to make a lie and have egg on his face in the real world.

It has less to do with new, over priced, and saturating dentistry and more to do with Touro's questionable reputation. I wouldn't want to go to a school involved with fraudulent conducts.
See "http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/17/e...r=2&oref=slogin&ref=nyregion&pagewanted=print"

Who knows how many other unethical behaviors go undetected.
Oh please, big deal. This is not a reflection of Touro's practices or policies, just a couple of jerks taking advantage of their access to data for some easy money. It has nothing to do with their dental school. I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find some sort of black mark associated with Harvard and Columbia as well. How many police officers have taken advantage of their badges over the years, does that mean anyone with a badge is bad news?
Like you said, who knows how many fraudulent behaviors go undetected; this applies everywhere, not exclusively Touro.

Feralis would not lie about this because it is pretty easy to figure out who he is based on posts from this forum. Knowing what school he is going to and his background and his DAT scores etc. He wouldn't be dumb enough to make a lie and have egg on his face in the real world.

thread closed!